CHAPTER FOUR: ARRIVAL

[Shin's POV]
The crowd began to shout in engagement. Principal has gathered every student in the gym to announce that three K assassins will be temporarily attending here. "Now, now. Quiet down. You will welcome them and you will not assassinate them. Any assassination will result in expulsion. Dismissed", principal announces. The uneasy students began to leave. "K assassins in Maru? Are you serious?", Jin runs up to him. "Yes. My brother wants to compensate with me, but I don't want to. He sent his students to help him, but that is just a problem. I want you three to bring them to their courses", principal tells us. "What? How?! We're in the special advanced rank", Jin says. "I know. They are the top three students in K's. The three you fought last night", principal explains.
'The three?'
"Looks like it's time. They're about to arrive", he says as he glances at his watch. "Here we go..", Lily sighs.

[Akane's POV]
We stood in front of the gates, where the whole academy has gathered. They glared daggers at us as we casually stood there. "Wow.. This is Maru's? What's with the color coded tags?", Mira refers to the different colored bracelets they were wearing. "They're not color coded tags. They're our ranks", I heard a familiar voice. The purple haired girl I fought last night came out with the brown and black haired guys. "In this school, you wear a colored bracelet that shows your advancement in this school. If you're wearing green, your a level 1 assassin, blue is level 2, and etc. Black is the highest level of all", she explains. "That's.. Really lame", Tomo sighs. "Tch.. And I hate to be giving these to you, but they are principal's orders", the one who was called 'Jin', hands us black bracelets. The students staring began to stir. "They're in the special advanced class?!", I heard people say.
We awkwardly put on the bracelets. "Since we are in the same courses now.. Allow me to introduce myself, Lily", the purple haired girl said. "Jin", the guy mumbles. "And that's Shin", Jin points over to the black haired guy. "Hmph.. Well I'm Mira", Mira clicks her tongue. "I'm Tomo..". "And you are?", Lily asks me. "..Akane", I sigh.

[Shin's POV]
'So her name is Akane..'
"Anyways, in this academy, we are put into teams in each rank. Our team is the highest and most skilled here. It's me, Lily, and Shin. Shin was assigned leader because he is number 1 in this school", Jin explains. "So we will be a team?", Tomo refers to his group. "Yes", Lily nods. "Well.. Then won't that make your team the 2nd highest?", Mira grins. "Mira.. Shut up", Akane rolls her eyes. "..We're going to show you to your c--", Lily begins, but was cut off. A dagger suddenly flies out from the crowd, and heads straight for Mira. Mira tilts her head to the side, dodging it, and it begins to hit Akane.

[Akane's POV]
I catch the dagger between my two fingers, just centimeters away from my face. I play with the dagger for a second, before flicking it over to the same direction. I heard a small shriek, and the crowd spread out. The dagger caught onto a boy's shirt, and pinned him against the wall. I slowly walk over to him, everyone going quiet. I take out the dagger from the wall, and put it against the guy's cheek. "You underestimate us, don't you? Thinking that we can't catch a simple dagger.. Idiot...", I slowly press the dagger closer. The guy gulps.
"Underestimating Akane.. Wrong choice", Tomo says. "Hm.. Even if I hate to admit it, Akane can take out this whole academy single handedly... She even took out your little 'Top' assassin, Shin", Mira teases. The crowd erupts.
"She beat Shin?!" "She can take us all?!"

[Shin's POV]
"Let's go. We'll bring you to your classes", I finally speak. Akane releases him and she throws the dagger hard against the ground, causing it to get stuck. "This way", Lily walks.

[???'s POV]
'Akane? Akane.. Why is that name so.. Familiar?'
I watched the black haired girl walk away.

[Akane's POV]
"Class will be starting soon. There are only 7 other students in our class because they only take the Top 10. You three are just an accept-ion", Jin said. "The dorms are just straight ahead from here. You're rooms are B8,9, and 10", Lily adds in. "But we begin class first. Since you guys are new, our instructor will probably want you to spar first", Shin quietly speaks.
We end up in a gym with weapons, mats, punching bags, and 7 other assassins were already there. "Instructor..", Shin calls out to a tall man. "Oh.. These must be K's.. Fine. Let's test out their skills. What number were you in your academy?", he asks us. "I was 2nd best", Mira speaks first. "I was 3rd", Tomo says next. "So you must be the top.. Let's begin the sparring. Let's have our top 3 against the new 3", instructor says.
'So I'm against Shin?'
"Let's have Lily v. Tomo, Jin v. Mira, then Akane v. Shin. Lily and Tomo first", instructor announces. Tomo and Lily enter the center of the gym, while everyone say around. "Easy sparring. You can use weapons or whatever, hurt or injure them, but you can't kill. Begin!".