CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN: TRICKERY AND PROVOCATIONS

[Mira's POV]
"Shut up..", I muttered a low growl. "Mira. Heel yourself, she's provoking you", Tomo warned me, but I shook it away. "Haha~ You'll always be Rank 2~ no matter how much you try.. Akane and I will always be number one..", she smirked and looked at me as if I was a peasant.
Just as I was about to lose it and smash my fist into her face, someone ran past me and beat me to it. With my widened eyes, I find Tomo with his fist trying to push his way through, but Akuma's hand perfectly wrapped around his fist and she held it back. "Oh~ Tomo-Kun~", Akuma grinned. "Ah, I'm sorry. I mean Rank 3", Akuma chuckled. "Tch.. stop talking about my friend like that", Tomo growled, causing me to get taken back by his words.
'Tomo...'
"Haha~ Friend? But friends don't exist~ And this is what Akane believes as well, I mean.. I am her darkness", Akuma chuckles, causing Tomo to try and pry his fist towards her face. "Oh~ hit me, Tomo-kun~ Just remember.. I'm still Akane". Hearing this, Tomo slightly weakens himself, but Akuma takes this as an opportunity to kick him in the gut, and smash her fist against his face. "Tomo!", I shout and begin to rush towards him, but I was suddenly kick in the stomach and smashed into the wall.

[3rd Person's POV]
"Tch.. Oi, lady. This is our school you're breaking", Jin said as he kicked off his foot with a fist ready. "Ah~ Sorrrryy~", Akuma chuckled as she caught his fist and swung him towards the chalk board.
"Hmph.. I did say that I always despised K Assassins", Lily muttered as she kicked towards Akuma's face, but it was dodged by Akuma ducking under her feet and smashing her fist against Lily's jaw.
With all 4 Assassins easily down, and barely conscience, Shin was the only one left.
"Ah~ you much be Rank 1 in this school~ But I bet Akane and I made you bump down a few ranks", Akuma smiled as she stood in front of Shin, who was rolling up his sleeves silently.
Shin silently kicks off his foot, launching a fist towards her face. Akuma smiles to herself and dodges it easily, suddenly appearing behind Shin. With widened eyes and shocked at her speed, Shin looks back with bewilderment, only for Akuma to greet him with a kick in the face.
Stumbling back for a moment, Shin regains back on his feet and heads straight for Akuma. "Oh~ I'm surprised that that kick didn't knock you out", Akuma chuckled, not moving away from her spot.
Shin shoots out his fist towards her face, when Akuma's hands suddenly and gently was placed on both of his cheeks. With his fist just one inch away, he freezes with widened eyes. "Shin.. it's me.. Akane..", she spoke quietly.

[Shin's POV]
"Shin.. you wouldn't hit me, right?..", she gently caressed my cheeks, moving her hands down to rest on my shoulders.
'....'
She slowly leaned her head in towards my ears, "..I.. love you..", she whispered. At that moment, my eyes narrowed and I grabbed Akuma by her neck and yanked her off of me. "Awww~ You found out~ haha, how did it feel? Being confessed to, by the one you have one sided love for~", Akuma grinned.
"..I hate you for what you're doing.. but I hate you more for controlling Akane..", I muttered angrily.
"Ha~ Well, let's hear it from the woman herself~ I may be controlling her but she can still see and hear everything~", Akuma grinned mischievously. "..Sorry, Akane.. but Akuma.. go to hell..", with that, I smashed my first against her face, knocking her out conscience.
Breathing hard and looking at my bloody fist, whereas Akane now had a bloody nose, I look around and find everyone still out unconscious.
'So she was able to hear everything huh..'

A/N: THINGS ARE TURNING! Haha, thanks for reading ~

And once again, MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Hope you liked my two chapter special for the holidays ^^ Please leave a vote and or comment (: