CHAPTER NINETEEN: ANOTHER DAY

[3rd Person's POV]
Shin stared at Akane with widened eyes, his breath on hold.
"..Whatever Akuma did.. sorry.. Just.. will you end my life when she returns?", Akane looked at Shin with dead, empty eyes.. filled with nothing, but darkness.
"Oi! We're back!", Tomo called out to them, causing the two to turn. "Hey. What were you, two, talking about?", Mira raised a brow. "Nothing. Just waiting for you guys..", Akane muttered.

[Shin's POV]
'End her life..'
*
We head towards the shopping center, walking around to each store. Catching something with his eyes, Tomo walks into a gaming store, having us follow from behind.
"Akane! Loooooookkkkk!", Tomo began pointing at a limited edition game with sparkles in his eyes. "No way..", Akane coldly said. "Why not?!?", Tomo pouted. As I watch the two bicker, I couldn't help but feel slightly agitated.

[Akane's POV]
"Headmaster forbids you to get any more games", I scolded Tomo. "He really meant that?!", Tomo stared at me in surprise. "Of course. Every assassination reward we get, you always spend your share on more games", Mira rolled her eyes.
"Excuse me. Do you need any help?", a worker came up to us. "Oh no, we were just looking", I shook my head. "Akaneeeeeeeee!~ Pleaseeee!", Tomo clasped his hands together. I look over to Mira, "what? Don't look at me", she held her hands up. "..fine.. Headmaster isn't going to let me hear this to the end", I sighed. Just as Tomo picked up the game, the worker began to slightly chuckle. "Oh, I'm sorry. It's just that seeing young couples like you, two, make me realize what young love is", she giggled, taking Tomo's game to the cashier.
'Couple?'
Tomo and I stared at each other as Mira was dying from laughter, holding her stomach in.
Just as I was about to drop kick Mira, I heard the door slam shut. I turn and find Shin's figure leaving the store in frustration. I divert my attention to Jin and Lily, who seemed to be just as confused as I am.

[Shin's POV]
'Why do I care if they were called a couple.. Tch.. something's off with me. Whatever..'
I was leaning against the wall when the store door opens once again. I turn my head and found them finally coming out.
"Thank you, Akane~~~", Tomo happily stared at his new game. "There goes 5000 yen..", Akane shook her head, but she patted Tomo's bed of hair. I found myself staring, when-- "Shin...", Lily softly spoke to me. I turn and find her with a hurt and furrowed expression. "Let's go..", I stood and began to walk.

[3rd Person's POV]
Watching the entire thing, Mira smirked to herself as she watched everything play out.
The day went by and it was time to head back to the inn, to attend the scheduled tour. Making their way back, the 6 assassins find all the teachers with a worried and stern face, and the students in confusion.
"What's with everyone? Someone died? Wait, no, that should be normal", Mira chuckled, getting glares from the Maru assassins. "Sensei. What's wrong?", Lily walked over to the head teacher. "A group of 6 are missing", they replied.
Suddenly, another teacher comes running and immediately whispers something into their ear, causing their eyes to widen in shock.
"Attention! All students head to their designated rooms immediately! The missing group has been found by using their chip in their bracelet. They have been abducted and are in trouble. Everybody take cover immediately!", the Sensei shouted, getting everyone to scurry into their rooms.

[Akane's POV]
Just as Mira, Tomo, and I were about to make our way, --"Shin's team.. and you, K Assassins.. come here", the Sensei called out.
All of us gathering around the Sensei, "You, 6, are the best in Maru and K".
"Obviously", Mira crossed her arms. "On Principal's approval.. We would like to have you, 6, attend this mission and save the abducted group".
"We accept", Jin, Lily, and Shin nod, kneeling on the ground on one knee. I look over to Mira and Tomo, who just seemed to shrug.
'A mission with these, Maru's..?'