CHAPTER THIRTEEN: ARRIVAL TO FUJIOKA

Thanks for 500+ reads! We're half way to 1K already! Here's an EARLY release for our 500+!~

[Akane's POV]
The day of the trip came and I found myself sitting with the group I was forced into. On the bullet train, we sat in a circle of 6. Myself and Shin were across from each other, taking the window seats. Following after was Tomo, next to me; sitting across from Lily, and Mira who was in front of Jin; both taking the aisle seats. For 20 minutes, Jin and Lily were glaring at Mira and Tomo the whole time, while Shin and I were staring out the window.
I stood up, making my way to the aisle. "Where you heading to, Akane?", Tomo asked. "..thirsty", I said, looking over my shoulder. "Oh, get me water", Mira called out. "I want coco cola~", Tomo followed after. "What am I.. A maid..?", I mutter and made my way to the vending machine in the back.

[Shin's POV]
"Oi, Shin. Be a good leader and buy us something to drink, too", Jin said. "..no", I mutter, continuing to look out the window. "So mean..", Jin mumbles. "Um.. Should I get it?", Lily asked. "Look what you're doing. Making Lily carry all the drinks by herself?", Jin grinned. "..bastard..", I mutter to Jin before standing up. "I want soy milk", Jin called out. "Juice", Lily called out after.
I make my way to the back, finding that Akane just finished getting all the drinks. She begins to make her way out when she locks eyes with me. My heart began to quicken for a reason I'm still unsure of. As I got closer, she gives me a bored expression before passing right by me.
After she left, I felt a bit lonely and odd. Shaking it off, I bought the drinks.

[Akane's POV]
After hours and hours, the bullet train comes to a stop.
"T-Tomo.. Help me out, will you?", I mutter, holding my duffle bag over my left shoulder. "Ha, the top assassin in K actually can be overtaken by a bullet train", Mira grinned as I slung an arm over Tomo's shoulder. "S-shut up.. Not my fault I can't handle long rides..", I angrily mutter, trying to keep my liquids in my stomach. As Tomo helped me walk, I felt someone staring at me. I look to the side, finding Shin glancing at me with the corners of his eyes. "What?", I ask. "Nothing..", he turns his head and began to walk.
"Head to the inn! Remember to get your registered room with your group! If any girls and boys in the room have any wrong contact, we will immediately remove you!", the Senseis begin to shout. "Hmph.. First we're forced into this group, and now we have to share a room with them.. Especially with guys", Mira grumbles angrily. "Ugh.. Just s-shut up.. I need a break", I hold my head, saying it in a tired tone.

[Shin's POV]
When our class arrived at the inn, we were directed to our rooms. The inn was a traditional Japanese theme, so futons were laid out on the floor. There was a small lounge with a ping pong table, a couch, and a TV down the hall, for us to enjoy ourselves. After checking in, we were allowed free time for 6 hours, until 6:00 pm. The only catch was that our group must stick together the entire time, and we couldn't cause trouble with outsiders.. Meaning we were not allowed to bring out any of our weapons throughout the day.
We managed to settle in, unpacking everything. K seemed to have settled down on one half of the room, while us, Maru were on the other side. "Tsk.. at least I can function now", Akane said, rubbing her head. "Great.. Now, because we all have to go in a group, can we do some sightseeing?", Jin sighed, laying spread out on his futon. "I'm fine with whatever as long as I get food", Tomo said, letting go of Akane. Seeing that his hands are off her, I can't help but feel relieved for some reason. "..sure.. Whatever, let's go", Akane said, rubbing her neck.

[Akane's POV]
As everyone began to shuffle out of the room, I quietly followed after.
We ended up going to a Mochi stand after Tomo was complaining for forever. "Geez.. Are you satisfied?", Lily rolled her eyes. "Very", Tomo said, shoving one of his many mochis in his mouth. "Tomo..", I held out my hand. "..mm.. You like green tea and red bean right..", he took out a red bean for me.

[Shin's POV]
'Hm.. So she likes red bean too.. Huh? Why am I even remembering this.. Tch..'

[Akane's POV]
As we walked, heading to the shrine, we come across a group of 8 guys. "Hm? Well looky here. Looks like we have some high school students", one of them said. "Really? I've never seen uniforms dressed in all black..", another said, referring to our assassin clothes. "But they have some pretty nice girls", a guy with slick back, orange hair said. He began walking towards me, and I already smelled the scent of cigarettes and alcohol.
"Well, hello ~", he pulled me close by the waist. Before Tomo and Mira began to jump in, I gave the fakest smile I can. "Please get away from me. I want to throw up just by looking at you". "Hm? Looks like this girl is pretty tough", he said. Two other men began to approach Lily and Mira. I push his arm off of me, elbowing him in the stomach. From the pain, he hunches down, holding his stomach. With that to my advantage, I use one hand and pull him by the collar. "You dare to touch me and them? You think you can beat me? How cute, don't make me laugh", I gave him an evil grin, having a dark aura shroud over me. With my free left hand, I reached to the back, under my black jacket, about to pull out my dagger that was sticking out between my pants.
Before I can pull it out, a hand covers my hand. I glance to the side and found Shin stopping me. "..let go", I said. "Can't do that", he said.

A/N: Long chapter for chu ~ To make up for the really short ones I published >v<