CHAPTER TWENTY SIX: MIRA-CHAN

[Akane's POV]
Four days have gone by in a flash. With the festival tomorrow, everyone is running around much more, hurrying to get to what is needed to be done. As I walked into class, I'm greeted with the scene of Tomo holding back Mira, while Mira tried to tackle one of the students from the White Rank.
"Oh, hey Akane", Tomo sweat dropped as I walked towards them. I look at Mira, then him, and back at Mira. "Ohh~ This? It's nothing. It's just that someone said that they need Mira to wear car ears with her maid costume", Tomo chuckled as he spoke. "Shut.. upppp!", Mira turned to claw out Tomo's eyes but he stopped her by putting a hand to her forehead, creating space between them. "The perks of being tall", Tomo smirked. I shake my head and began to speak when I felt a throb against my head.
'Tch.. n-no.. coming out now of all times? With everyone here..? Tch..'
"Hey.. Akane?", Tomo worriedly asks me as he lets go of Mira, who stopped to stare at me. I put a hand over my right eye, staring at the floor with intense concentration. "Hey.. what's wrong with her?", I heard Jin ask, getting Lily and Shin to turn.
Then, my vision slowly began to fade. I then found myself in a space of nothingness. I look around and a view came in front of me. I was able to see what was happening, but I'm not in control.. "Tch.. Akuma..", I clenched my fists with anger.

[3rd Person's POV]
"Oiii! Akane!", Mira shouted, earning nothing but silence from her, who was still looking at the ground with one eye covered. "Oiii! Aka--", Mira shouted as she reached for Akane, only for her wrist to be grabbed and restrained by her. "Akane..?", Tomo said with bewilderment. "Ha.. haha.. Who's Akane?", a small mutter came from the black haired. Suddenly, they all froze and stared at her. Looking up, Akane's eyes were glowing blood red with a sadistic grin on her face. "Tch.. Akuma..", Mira growled.
"Ohayou~ Mira-chan~", Akuma grinned as she squeezed her wrist tighter, causing Mira to wince. "Oh~ Does it hurt? Haha~ Sorrrryy~ but you know~ you shouldn't have reached out like that~ I.. hate being touched..", Akuma said with slit eyes and a wide grin, squeezing her wrist even tighter, digging her nails into her skin.
"Tch.. g-get everyone out of here.. they can't see Akane like this..", Mira muttered with anger. "U-uh.. Everyone! I got a call from.. uh.. Sensei! They brought in last minute materials, so everyone go out into the courtyard!", Jin and Lily pestered everyone out.
Once everyone got out, Jin and Lily closed and locked the doors.. once the click of the lock was heard, Mira swung her leg at full speed and strength, hitting Akuma in the stomach. Akuma holds her stomach and stumbles back, grinning at Mira. "Ha~ That's so mean, Mira-chan~ That hurt~~~ ...not", Akuma cackled with a psychotic grin. "Akuma.. get out of her right now", Mira growled. "Ah~ I would love to do that, but.. no", Akuma crossed her arms and gave an innocent smile, although her eyes screamed for the taste of blood.
Suddenly, Akuma kicks off the floor, launching herself towards Mira. Mira dodges it, but Akuma quickly changes positions and round house kicks Mira into the window. "Mira!", Tomo and Jin shout. As Jin and Tomo help her up, Shin and Lily prepare themselves.
"Oh~ I'm not interested in you, Maru Assassins~ Hm~ I'm so glad that I get to share Akane's body ~ I feel the potential in her~ No wonder she's ranked first ~ C'mon, Mira-chan~ Show me your fullest.. Rank 2..", Akuma's eyes narrowed as a toothy, sadistic grin eased up on her lips.

Thank you for the wait! Here's the next update, making it more interesting than the last chapter >~<" Please leave a vote and/or comment down below!

Oh yea..
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
MY GIFT TO YOU FOR BEING MY READERS IS TWO CHAPTERS!