CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE: NAPS

[Akane's POV]
After taking a gulp of water, I cap the bottle as I walk back into class. The first thing I notice is the chaos and excitement of everyone making their costumes...how annoying.
I pull out my chair, but take a seat on the desk instead with my feet resting on the chair. I lean my elbows on my knees and tilt my head at Mira and Tomo. "So.. what are your costumes?", I asked. "..ugh.. don't even wanna say it", Mira growled. "Haha, she's a maid", Tomo said as he held his stomach in laughter. "Look who's talking, samurai", Mira said as she punched his shoulder hard. "Ow! Ugh, take it easy... so, what did you get Akane?", Tomo asked as he rubbed his shoulder. "..not telling, not making, not wearing", I said. "Oh~ but you have to~ if you don't, we're all gonna make you wear a maid costume", Jin chuckled, earning a grimace from me.

[3rd Person's POV]
As the day went by with classes and hectic chaos of all the students running about, everyone was slowly getting into the event. Tomo and Mira have slowly have gotten interested as Jin and Lily continued to explain about the events. Akane on the other hand walked off somewhere without saying a word.
Curious, Shin got up from his seat and walked out to look for Akane.
As he walked out of the school building and out into the court yard, he took notice of a vending machine. With nothing better to do, he pressed the button after putting in a bill, taking out a bottle of water from the slot. Uncapping the bottle, he put his head back and took a long gulp of water. As he opened his eyes, he noticed a familiar figure on top of the tree branch. Capping the bottle, he walked towards the tree.
As he stood under the branch looking up, he finds Akane sleeping on the branch, her back and head resting against the bark of the tree. 'What is she doing..'
As he took a step back to leave, Akane's eyes suddenly snapped open and she jumped down from the branch. She suddenly took a swing towards his face when she suddenly froze as Shin caught her fist with widened eyes. "Oh.. it's you..", she muttered, retracting her fist. "What the hell was that..", Shin raised a brow. "I'm just always in high alert. Anyways, what are you doing here", she asked. "I should be asking that question to you", Shin muttered. "I was just taking a nap. This stupid school makes me feel sick", she says as she touched the bark of the trunk. "....", Shin only looks at her, with no words coming out. "Hm.. interesting. Thought you would say 'then leave', but I guess I was wrong", Akane shrugged as she looked at him dead in the eyes.

[Shin's POV]
'I was going to say that.. the words were at the tip of my tongue.. but.. for some reason, I just couldn't..'

[???'s POV]
As I was walking down the hall, I spotted two familiar figures from the window. I peek out and find Akane and Shin.
'Hm.. Akane.. Akane.. Akane, Akane... AH! Ughhhh!! M-my.. h-head..'
Trying to remember who Akane was, and why her name was so familiar, my head began to throb with intense pain. Clutching my head, I fall to my knees.

Sorry for the delayed and boring update ;-; Finals have been coming up, so I haven't had much time. Anyways, my next update will be a much more interesting one, promise! ((: Thanks for reading and please leave a vote/comment.