v

The sound of Monsta X's Rush woke them up at 9am. Most would say they were crazy for waking up that early to stand in line for a concert that didn't start until 7pm. But the girls had seen on Twitter that there was already fans camping out in front of the venue. Now that's dedication.
"I'm so ready, Jenna!" Rose cheered as she jumped out of bed. Jenna laughed at her always-hyper best friend.

The two girls spent a decent amount of time getting ready for the day, seeing as they would be coming face to face with their idols they thought they should look their best.
They packed concert necessities including water bottles and they headed down to the lobby of the hotel.
"What now?" Rose asked. She wondered how they would get to the venue now. Jenna, who was always prepared, was quickly calling a taxi.
The girls had never been in a taxi or in a city as big as LA so everything seemed so new and strange.
10 minutes later, at exactly 9:45 am, they entered the taxi and were off to the venue.

--------
A/N:
This is kind of short but it's only the beginning of the story! I hope to update soon for you all.
This is mostly based off my experience at FLY in LA day 1 for Got7. Me and my own best friend did travel from a tiny town in Oregon to LA to see them and have hi touch so I'm kind of using our before concert and concert experience as reference 😊