xxiii

I could feel my heart jumping out of my chest. My hands clutched my phone tightly to my chest.
I closed my eyes tightly in hopes of calming down. I could hear the buzz of voices slowing down, the start of a song was creeping in, I knew what that meant.
Screaming burst through the music , I kept my eyes shut tight, I'm sure of what I would see if I opened them now.

Opening one eye at a time, my eyes focused on the stage in front of me.
There they were.
And there he was.
"Hello Los Angeles!" Shownu yelled into the crowd. The screaming intensified in reaction.
"We are!", they started together.
"Hoo! Monsta X!"

I felt like I was in shock. Like it was the first time seeing them all over again. Even if I had met and spoken and even had a meal with all of them, I was still completely awestruck at the sight of them on stage before my eyes.

Beat after beat, dance move after dance move, I was mesmerized by every moment. Each of their unique voices put me under a spell that was easily broken by the sound of Jooheons rap that threw me into a cycle of excited screaming.

It wasn't until almost the end of the concert when he looked at me. Directly at me.
His soulful brown eyes looking into mine was a beautiful moment.
It was hard to think he was so real, like he's an actual freakin person! It felt like this was the first time I've ever seen him face to face all over again.
I don't think I'd ever get over this feeling.

With my Left hand in the air, my right hand was snapping pictures, this was a moment I would remember forever.

The crowd screaming and the music blasting around me seemed to fade out as he reached his hand out to me.
His delicate fingers touched mine for a moments contact and my whole body was on fire.
The feeling of his hand was just as I remembered.

--
The concert portion ended amazingly, song after song I was screaming, chanting and singing.
Everyone was suddenly pushed into lines according to their ticket , Rose and I were close to the front unlike last time.
Our tickets allowed us a group photo and hi touch with monsta x and we were heading into the picture before having to wait again for hi touch.

They started sending in groups of people, I didn't have time to nervous with how fast this was moving a long.
Rose was much more relaxed than I was, I hoped that her calmness would rub off on me.

When our group was finally sent in ,I felt a lot better.
My eyes met Jooheons as I scanned the area. The seat in front of him was empty.
My legs wobbled as I took the seat.
I managed a smile and a short greeting before the photographer started yelling orders. It was a 1-2-3 no retake picture, we had to make it count.
Jooheons arm came from behind me and I reached up and grabbed hold of his hand.
Holding his hand was a feeling I would never get tired of.

1-2-3
The intense flash blinded me for a second before we started being rushed out of the room.
I struggled to let go of his hand but I finally did.
"See you later" he smiled at me.
I almost melted into the floor.
Luckily rose is always there to catch me and drag me out.

We let out happy screams as we made our way back out into the venue.

"I think I'm gonna puke" Rose laughed.
"Please don't"
"They're just soooo beautiful!" She whined.
My eyes rolled back into my skull, the dramatics of this girl.
Our smiles weren't fading as we stood excitedly in line. Everyone around us was also beaming from ear to ear.
The excited buzz of happy chatting was intoxicating.

Our line started moving again, the hi touch portion has started.
I have such respect for idols for doing whole concerts including group pictures and hi touches in one day.
They must be terribly tired.

It was total dejavu as Rose and I stood side by side waiting for our turn. We've had Incredible memories that started from this line. I was truly lucky to be living this moment for the second time.

The line in front of us shortened more and more. I was so happy to be face to face with Jooheon again, it had been so long since I've seen him.

We were next.
I could see into the room we were being directed into.
Suddenly I had the urge to pee. Yes great, perfect timing.
Alright just smile through it. I'm gonna go in, I'm gonna say hi, I'm gonna see him, it's all gonna go swell.

Security motioned us in. My steps were stiff. I'm not sure why I was so nervous, I knew they were amazingly nice.

Cutie kihyun was first in line this time.
My hand gently connected with his, my greeting was short as my bladder rushed me along.
My eyes were already searching for Jooheon as I moved on to Hyungwon.

Jooheon was placed last in line, perfect for me to spend a bit longer talking to him.

My greeting we're casual to each member, ending with a compliment.
I could hear rose behind me.

Jooheon was already looking at me when I walked his way. My smile intensified by 110%.
He looked amazing.
His hair was blond now. And it just made his face light up and his dark eyes were intense with the contrast of light hair.
Our hands clasped together. They fit perfectly and it just felt so right. His thumbs glided against the back of my hands and I felt goosebumps erupt on my skin.

"I missed you" he said in a low voice.
"I missed you too" I answered him.
"How was the show?" He laughed.
"Amazing, as always." I smiled, "You always blow me away"
"Thanks" his dimples almost sucked me in with how deep they formed in his perfect cheeks."What are you doing tonight?"

I was cut off before I could answer. Security started moving me along. I couldn't resist without causing a scene, so I walked away. I looked back as Jooheon ran behind me and the security guard.
He quickly shoved a piece of paper in my hands and went back to his place in line.
Before the security guard could take it away or ask any questions I speed walked out of the room and out of the venue.
I was catching my breath outside when Rose walked out.
"That is the cutest thing ever!" She yelled as she came near me.
I felt a blush coming on.
"Shuuut upppp" I whined.

I unfolded the paper in my hands.
The familiar scribbly writing stared back at me.

'Meet me behind the venue'
with an tiny heart. So cheesy.

Just like when we first met....

.
.
A/N
Thanks for still reading!
This is borderline the end of the story. I have the ending finished but let me know if I should wait to publish them or just publish them all at the same time tomorrow!