xxi

'here we go again' I thought as I stepped out into the LA sun.
Rose did a victory dance next to me as I scoped out a taxi, she was very excited to be back.

I would say it felt like de ja vu but this is exactly what we had done months before. Of course, this time felt different; I felt like a whole different person.
Monsta X brought us to LA once and here we stood again.

We made our way to our hotel.
The buildings around me made me feel both claustrophobic and free at the same time, something about this city made me feel alive.
.
.

After checking into the hotel and dropping off our things, we went out in search of food.
Always in the mood for some bomb ass kbbq, that's where we ended up.

Rose had been bouncing in her seat since we got here, she was super hype for the concert. I was more nervous than excited at this point. It's been a while now since I've seen Jooheon so I couldn't help but feel nervous about seeing him again.

A shrill squealing brought me out of my thoughts
"They're here! They're here!" Rose was saying.
"What? What? Who?" I asked frantically.
"Monsta X! They're here! They're here!"

My head was quickly moving to look around the restaurant. I wasn't ready! I wasn't ready to see him yet! I still looked terrible from the flight! Oh no!

Rose then stopped me from running out by shoving her phone in my face.
It was open to twitter on a picture of Monsta X arriving at LAX.
I sighed deeply.
"Thanks for freaking me out" I rolled my eyes at her laughing at my reaction.

My phone buzzed. [new message]

It was from Jooheon! My previous scowl turned into a ridiculous smile.

'I'll see you tomorrow' the message said. Attached was a cute picture of Jooheon holding up a peace sign. My heart definitely fluttered.

--
We ended up back at the hotel after wandering the city for a while.

Rose looked at me smiling.
"Whaaaaat?" I whined at her.
"It's just really nice to be back here"

I knew what she meant. It was so
different from where we came from , it was refreshing.

Alarms set. It was time to go to bed. I would be at the venue as early as possible to be as close as I could be to Jooheon.