xiv

I learned a lot about Jooheon in my short time with him. He was such a passionate artist and I loved that about him.
We talked of nonsense like what our favorite colors were but also of our dreams for the future and what we aspired to be as people.

I could see in his eyes how much he enjoyed what he did. He loves his fans so much and he just wants to work hard for them. As a fan myself I appreciate that and I will do whatever it takes to have Monsta X as a whole succeed.

What would come of us after this night? I didn't want to think about that but I was just enjoying Myself so much that I never wanted it to end.

It was selfish to think that I could keep him to myself but a true art like Jooheon should be shared with the world.

He looked amazing in the dim light against the city lights. The loud city seemed so quiet as I could only hear the sound of jooheons soft melody voice telling me stories of adventures with his members.

We were both thinking the same thing by now. It was getting late and we couldn't continue to endlessly wander the streets. He seemed as reluctant as me to leave....

A/N
So this story is slowly coming to an end. I know I'm taking forever to update but honestly I feel like I'm not doing Jooheon any justice. He is my ult bias and I just want this story to be good. Thanks for continuing to read my story!