xiii

He leaned down and kissed me on the cheek
And it was the sweetest gentlest kiss

"did you see that in a drama too?"
"....yes"

--

With big smiles, we continued our walk hand in hand. The peaceful moment was interrupted by the growling of jooheons stomach.
We both laughed loudly.'
"I guess it's time for a snack"

--
I knew of a 24 hour donut shop close by so we made our way towards it.

The excitement on jooheons face was adorable as he looked over all the amazing kinds of donuts.
We were leaving the shop with our donuts in hand when we heard someone say ,

"Is that Jooheon from monsta x?"

Uh oh.

"What do we do?" I asked him,
He was already pulling down his hood to cover his face
"I'm not supposed to be out here!"
and we speed walked away

He pulled me behind a restaurant and we looked out back to where we were spotted. The fans looked around confused but continued walking down the other way.

"I thought fans would be gone by now, it's late" he sighed. Though running away was kind of suspicious, it was our only hope for him not to get in trouble.

I took this time to look over his face again. I just couldn't believe this was all real. With his hood still over his head his cheeks looked perfectly squishable and for the hundredth time tonight I held back the urge to pinch those perfect cheeks.

"Let's keep walking" I suggested. He nodded and extended his hand to me again. I gladly put my hand in his. Cherishing the feeling of his skin on mine, the feeling of his fingers and the warmth radiating from him to me. What a beautiful feeling.

A/N
Sooooo I've been gone for a while... Well I am back and determined to really finish this story. Thank you for being patient with me. I hope you're enjoying this story.