xxii

The next morning my alarm blasted in my ear. I wasn't even mad about it being so disgustingly early, I was up and ready to go.
Rose obviously wasn't feeling the same way as she placed her pillow over her face.
Lucky for her, she had me to wake her up at this great time in the morning!
Shaking her aggressively was the most effective way to get her up , even if she was resisting, she had to get up eventually.

My dark brown locks were wild around my head as i stood in front of the mirror. Some aggressive brushing would fix that up.
I aggressively brushed my teeth and aggressively slapped some makeup on.
I get a bit aggressive when I'm nervous.

Rose and I were more prepared than last time. At this early in the morning until the beginning of the concert, we were gonna have to be.
Snacks, drinks and every other necessary item was in our bags ready for an adventure.

I put the final touches on my outfit and waited for Rose.
We both laughed as we saw each other decked out in concert gear for the first time today.
We looked a bit over the top, we were practically dripping monsta x.
From headbands to t shirts to buttons to phone cases, we were there for our boys.

.
.
.

Surprisingly, there wasn't many people in line when we got there. only the most hardcore and crazy fans were here this early, of course.!

We took a seat besides the others and quickly chatted and made friends with the people we would be spending the rest of this long day with.

-
After a couple hours, I felt my eyes drooping. Caffeinated beverages were about to fix that.
We spent our time talking and scrolling through social media as more and more people began to show up.
It was exciting to see all the people get here, everyone was really excited so it created an amazing atmosphere.

4 hours.
5 hours passed. We began impatiently snacking.
A united squeal erupted from the growing line as we all seemed to receive the same notification from Monsta X's Twitter account.
A cute picture of all the boys together inside the venue filled our screens.
And quenched our thirst. (wink)

6 hours ,
7 hours.
Rose went to grab some real food around the corner as I held our places in line.
I read on twitter that the line went all the way around the block at this point. I wished the boys could see this amazing crowd of people.

I think it's been 10 hours now. After a nap to pass the time, I felt great.
People walking by our line in front of the venue constantly asked us why there was so many giggly girls in line., it was a great opportunity to get some promotion in.

[new message]
I held in my happy screams as Jooheons name popped up.

"👀"
The eyes emoji? What does that mean??

Screaming started around me and soon my ears were completely surrounded by the sound. I looked up at where everyone was facing and there on the third floor balcony of the venue were 7 beautiful guys.
Right in the middle, there he stood, smiling and waving down at us.
All of them were smiling and shooting hearts at their loyal monbebes, it was such a beautiful sight.
They waved a final time before they were taken inside by their managers.

-
/
It was time now.
We walked through security.
We walked into the building.
The lights were dim and the venue was beautifully empty as we made our way to the front.
We scored a fantastic spot against the barricade, a 3 foot gap between us and the stage. the stage they would soon be standing on.
My heart was beating faster and faster, and Rose wasn't helping as she continuously jumped up and down next to me.
More people flooded in behind us, the excitement in the building was almost unbearable.

I almost ran out when they dim the lights around me and the stage lit up.
It was time.