viii

(im switching point of views into jennas pov now)

my heart was beating faster and faster as the line kept moving forward. rose was besides me lightly jumping up and down in excitement but i was completely still and quiet as i was more terrified than anything else. everyone ahead of us was busy with blotting paper and touching up their makeup before they would come face to face with monsta x. i wasnt judging, me and rose had down the exact same a few minutes before.

i could hear excited screams from inside the room we were being led into and my heart sped up again as i noticed the number of people in front of us: eight. there was exactly eight girls ahead of us. eight people that were in between me and the boys i have been waiting to see for months.

"oh my god, oh my god.." rose was whispering besides me. she had her phone out and she had a perfect plan to record the whole experience. she had her phone on a strap around her neck, high enough to get a good view and she was definitely worried that security would tell her to put it in her pocket.

six people. six people ahead of us now. they were sending in by pairs and me and rose were the last in line.

i was suddenly very aware of the monsta x shirt i was wearing; it had jooheon's name on it. like what if he thought i was creepy?! so many thoughts filled my head at this moment about what he would think of me. he had spoken to me once but the lights were very dim and now we would be face to face in a fully lit room.

four people. only four people stood between us now.

rose was now getting as nervous as i had already been and she clung to my arm quietly. we had said few words since the end of the concert besides some 'oh my gods' and other nervous blabber. we were both stuck in our own heads at this point, trying to get our thoughts straight before we had to face our favorite idols.

two people. oh my god, two people left in front of us.

my mind was now blank. completely blank. i couldn't remember anything i had planned to say to each one of them and i went into full panic mode. i wasnt one to say 'i love yous' to celebrities and idols so i had carefully planned what i wanted to say to each member that would show my appreciation but that had all disappeared in my panicked state.

we were next. this was it. this was what we had waited for.

the security guard that was directing people into the room came back and was ready for us to go in. we both seemed to freeze but rose was the first to push me forward and that was all i needed to finally start walking in.

step by step i tried to remember what i wanted to say. who was going to be the first one i came into contact with?

finally, the edge of the table they were standing behind came into view.

a smiling leader greeted me and i sighed in relief.

our hands attached and i looked into his eyes and told him he did really good on stage. shownu was way more handsome up close with a strong jawline and a bright smile. he thanked me and security pushed me forward onto the next member.

next to shownu, stood the maknae. His hands were much smaller and softer than shownu's and he thanked me kindly when I complimented his rapping skills.

Next up was the great model, Hyungwon. His looks were intimidating since he was so tall and confident but the cool model look broke once he smiled brightly with his iconic lips. His fingers were long and slender, they looked so delicate. We exchanged kind words and I was onto the next one.
Minhyuk was next and I couldn't help but smile much wider at the boy who made my best friend so happy. Rose who was still with IM was in for a treat once she got here. Minhyuk had such a kind and relaxing vibe about him and his hands were small and cute.
Kihyun stood next to him and I resisted the urge to pinch his cute cheeks. He had the smallest hands and I wasn't able to hold in the awwww's that escaped my mouth when he laughed.
5 members down and Wonho was next.
That meant that Jooheon was at the very end. My heart that had calmed down earlier was now starting to speed up again.
Wonho was so incredibly handsome up close like this. His hands were strong and his smile was very captivating. As I spoke my appreciating to him, I could see Jooheon at the corner of my eye looking at us exchange words.
I felt like my heart was going to pop out my chest as the security guard started to hurry me up down the line. I tried to stall a bit more by complimenting Wonho again which caused him to squeeze my hands once more but I finally moved on to face the boy that was most of the reason for this whole trip.

There he was. Jooheon. His beautiful brown eyes looking into mine and the smile that gave me life. I lifted my hands slowly and he, a bit too eagerly, grabbed on and he pulled me closer towards him. With the table between us he leaned forward only a few inches from my face and I had never experienced anything like the wreck that was the mind, heart and body at the moment.
"you did really good,"I finally spoke. "I really love your voice and the way you rap"
He flashed a breathtaking smile and I felt it literally slap me in the face.
"what's your name?" he asked."you didn't have time to answer me earlier"
Oh my god. He remembers me.
"Jenna" I was looking down at our locked hands and I felt so many emotions. I couldn't tell if it was because I admired him so much or what.. Rose was now at Wonho and since we were the last ones to come through security was trying to get us out so everyone could go.
"I want to see you again" Jooheon whispered for only me to hear.
I wasn't sure what to respond to this all of a sudden. What did this mean?! I nodded anyways even though I was seconds from possibly passing out.
Rose was nearing us and security was urging me to leave now. But how could I walk away now from the best thing that's ever happened to me?
He pulled something out of his pocket quickly and shoved it in my hand. Security then pushed me out of the room and I didn't resist.
I waited for rose and she ran out of the room, dragging me along down the hall and out of the venue.

A/N
I'm stopping this here for some cool effect and stuff. This was longer cuz it's a big point in the story so Thanks for reading. Leave comments and vote and stuff, I appreciate it!