x

I unconsciously started rapping parts of the song Jooheon rapped during his first mission during No.Mercy.
Why was I like this?
That's when I heard an angelic laugh from somewhere in front of me.
My heart leaped out of my chest. It was HIM. I knew it was him. His laugh was my favorite sound and I just knew it was him.
I started walking faster in his direction as I could faintly see his silhouette as he also started walking towards me.
-
Now here I was again. Face to face with Jooheon. His dimples and eye smiles on full display as I resisted the urge to touch his face to check if he was actually real.
"I was worried you weren't going to come," he told me.
"I saw you leave," I explained. "I didn't think you would be here but I came anyways"
"the fans would notice if I didn't leave too," he said. "The van came back around and dropped me off"
That made sense. I knew that I could trust him. I studied his face; his deep brown eyes, his pink lips, his cute nose, his round cheeks and I couldn't hold it back anymore. My hand seemed to move on its own and touched his cheek lightly. His skin was soft under my fingers. He laughed at my action, which made me draw my hand back in embarrassment.
I mumbled a sorry as I covered my face with my hands. Why am I so cringey right now?! Chill out, Jenna.
An electric shock went through my body as he placed his hand over mine. This was a moment straight out of my dreams but it felt so much better.

"let's do something" he said, smiling.

A/N
Sorry this part is short and it's been so long! I've been super busy but I'll be making more time for this story because I love it.
Vote comment and all that stuff, I appreciate it.