xvii

Besides the fact that both i and Rose were many inches shorter than minhyuk, we tried covering him from each side as we walked around looking for the rest of the monsta x clan.

"honestly, I feel like they'll be somewhere with food" Rose claimed.

Maybe 15 minutes passed before we ended up outside the Cheesecake Factory when minhyuk spotted a familiar face .
"That's our manager!" He pointed. The smile on his face was huge as he felt relieved to find his group. We walked him up to the manager explaining how we found him and just wanted to return him. He was like a lost child looking for his parents.
Minhyuk was thanking us as the rest of the group members came into view from around the corner.
I felt my jaw drop at the sight of all of them together , looking like angels as always. Get yourself together, Jenna. I was trying to chill but I could see Rose in the same shock.

There he was...
Our faces lit up as we made eye contact. I hoped we would meet again but I didn't know it would be like this.
His smile was wide and his dimples pushed deeper into his cheeks. I felt my own cheeks heat up at the sight of him.
Oh Jooheon.
How do you make me like this?

I was stupidly standing there staring at him for what seemed like forever when Shownu finally spoke, breaking the odd silence and stares.
Again he thanked us for finding minhyuk and bringing him back safely. I was happy we actually were able to find them.

"let us buy you a meal" Shownu offered. Rose was instantly happily accepting before I could politely decline. I don't think I could possibly last a whole meal with all 7 members.

Jooheon and I had still yet to say a word to each other as we were both in shock at our chance meeting. Our eyes met but neither of us took the first step forward or started the conversation.

"Let's go!" the group claimed excitedly.
We were led into the restaurant their manager had picked out.
Walking besides Jooheon I felt my heart skip a beat. We managed quiet hellos but the huge smiles never left our mouths.