the end

With my luggage and best friend in tow I made the walk out of the airport.
The atmosphere that hit me was different.
Wonderfully different.

I clenched my jaw in hopes it wouldn't flop open as I took in my surroundings.
Rose was doing the same as she hooked her arm with mine.

-

"Can you take us here?" I asked the taxi driver, showing him the address written on a piece of paper.
He nodded and began driving.

The only word that was coming to mind was: Wow.
My face was instantly connected to the taxi window. The big buildings were mesmerizing.
Soon the big building turned into smaller businesses and the stresses were filled with people.

Rose was just as intrigued as me with her own face against her window.

Eventually we stopped in front of a large building full of large windows.
We paid and thanked the driver before stepping into the street.

My odd friend started a happy dance besides me as I brought out my cell phone.

I snapped a selfie equipped with a peace sign in front of the building.
A few clicks later it was sent.

It felt like forever, but it was truly on minutes before we heard the sound of running feet coming from behind us.

A deep sigh turned into a big smile as I turned around to face the building.

"Jenna!" He yelled as he continued running towards me, the rest of the boys following along.
I could see his necklace swinging around his neck, making my hand wrap around my own necklace.

He stopped in front of me catching his breath.

"Jooheon"

"Welcome to Starship Entertainment" he smiled.

Our hands connected in an awkward hand shake for the sake of rose and the members of Monsta X.

"Just hug already!" One of the boys yelled.
Jooheon instantly blushed as red as I did.

He didn't hesitate before wrapping his arms around me in a heart warming hug.
Even after the full year we had been separated, we found a way back to each other. It really was fate.

Our one night turned into something much more...

THE END

.
.
.
.

LAST A/N

I finally finished this story! Thank you everyone for taking time to read my very first story!
This is the end of this story but I am working on a new one right now so please look out for that one next.
You can also check out my One Shots that I always add onto.
I had so much trouble finishing this story, like I've said before, because Jooheon is my very ult bias and I just felt like wouldn't do him any justice.
But finally yes finally it is done.
Thank you for reading! 😊
            -Ashley (adorejooheon)