xii

With no real destination in mind, we walked out back into the city. Lights were bright against the darkening sky.
It wasn't cold but I still felt the warmth of jooheon by my side. We didn't speak as we walked but I was happy just to be close to him. I was floating on a cloud with my sunshine by my side and it was the most amazing feeling.
I don't know if it was the small amount of alcohol in my system or what but I took the chance to reach for his hand.
He held it firmly and smiled, I died a bit inside again as his perfect dimples were displayed. Oh the effects this boy had on me. The warmth of his hand seemed to travel through mine and up my arm and right up to my cheeks which were definitely an embarrassing shade of pink right about now.

"I've never done anything like this", he suddenly confessed.
"Me neither." I laughed.
"There was just something about you...," he started. "I just had to meet you"
I so badly wanted to hide my face as he looked me in the eyes but I didn't want to lose a single second of holding onto his hand.

A park came into view and we walked directly towards the swings.

My mind was out of things to ask him and small talk didn't seem to fit this moment. It was a beautiful night and I sat here side by side on the swings with an amazing person.

"What do the members think about you sneaking off?" I finally end up asking.
His laugh rang out into my ears again before he answered.
"They think I'm crazy,"He said. "But it was worth it"
"I hope I'm not boring to you " I babbled. "I'm just really freaking out and I just think you're amazing"
"It's alright, it's alright" he told me. "Just relax, I'm glad to be spending my last night with you."

and that's when I completely melted in my swing.
He stopped his slight swinging and got off.
"Let me push you" he said standing behind me. "I saw this in a drama"

I just laughed as I let him push me on the swing. I've never enjoyed swinging as much as I did at this moment.

Jooheon slowly stopped the swing until I was now completely still.
I turned around to look at him and he just stood there smiling down at me.
"What are you doing?" I laughed.
"stay still, I just want to try something" he almost whispered.
And he slowly bent down towards me...

A/N
Alright it's been so long since I've updated but here you go! Let me know what you think so far. Give me some encouragement so I can finish this story alright ! 😊