xx

"Did you see it?!"

"OMG YES!"

"Can you believe how good they've gotten??"

"They're amazing!"

It was comeback day.
I was talking to rose on the phone about the new music video they just dropped. They never failed to amaze me .

"Have you talked to him lately?" She suddenly asked.

"...not really" I answered, "they're busy with their comeback and everything, you know?"

She grunted as an answer.
It's been a few months since I had an actual conversation with Jooheon. Usually it's just a 'how are you?' Here and there.

--

I spent the rest of my day at work. It was a painfully slow day. Days like these made me miss LA more and more. Sigh.

On my way home I scrolled through twitter aimlessly. I hadn't spent much time on the app since my timeline was always flooded with monsta x.
my thumb landed on the cutest picture of Jooheon during a Kappa shoot, I could blow over a house with how deep I just sighed.

an [incoming call] screen suddenly appeared blocking his face.

um who is calling me instead of texting me???
unknown..

"heeeello?"
"Jenna!" I knew that voice. I just about screamed and dropped my phone.

"Jooheon?!"

"It's me!" He laughed. "I have news..."

.
.
.

I ran all the way to Roses house. I probably looked psychotic as I banged on her door trying to catch my breath.

"He called! He called! He called!" I was yelling while shaking her by her shoulders. She was obviously confused which only made me laugh hysterically at myself.
We both ended up on her floor laughing for way too long.

"Okay so what?" She asked. "Who called?"

"Jooheon!" I smiled. "He had some news for me"

"Tell me Tell me Tell me now" now it was her turn to be shaking me.

"Okay chill out" I laughed. I kept her in suspense for a bit longer until I finally had to blurt it out .
"We're going back to LA!"

That's it. That's the news.
Monsta X was coming back on tour and of course they would be having a show in LA.
As an extra thank you, for returning minhyuk, from monsta x and their management they set us up with tickets to the LA show. This came with the hi touch opportunity, and we all know what happened at hi touch last time.
I was beyond excited.
.
.
.
.
A month had passed now.
It had been 7 months now since we've last stepped foot into this airport but here we are again.
7 months since I've been in LA
7 months since I've seen Jooheon

Sitting in the plane now it finally felt real again. I was going to see him again!
I've had the same boring background for 7 months now.
I remember how I felt when I changed it from Jooheons smiling face
It was time to bring him back
I stealthily changed my lockscreen to my current favorite picture of Jooheon ; the Kappa shoot photo I had been looking at when he called me last month, before Rose could see and tease me about being so cheesy.

There. It was set.
Now all I could do was wait for my plane to land.
For now i will put my headphone in and let monsta x sing me into a peaceful nap...