xi

I'm not sure how we found this place, but I was now sat next to Jooheon in a strange bar.
It was pretty much empty ,besides an older man in the corner and the bartender.
We ordered a couple of drinks.
I'm sure I looked calm and collected on the outside but on the inside I was actually freaking out. How do you stay calm when the person you write fanfic about and have a fan account for is sitting next to you?
His dimples were even deeper and cuter up close and I just wanted to dive into them and get lost forever.
I must have been staring for too long when he finally laughed out loud.
"can I ask what's on your mind?"
Um no. No thank you. Nope.
"you're real" is what I actually managed to say.
His great laugh rang in my ears once again and I knew I would never forget that sound.
I had so many questions for him and didn't know where to start. Maybe he'd be annoyed if I tried to get too much information from him.

My first questions were about his overall health - as a concerned fan I needed to know that he was taking care of himself.
He sipped his drink slowly as he told me the story of how he lost all the weight for their tour and my heart ached.

The subject quickly slipped into talk of the other members. of course he had funny stories and tour experiences. with that many boys in one place there is bound to be excitement - I watched their episodes of Right Now and Deokspatch so I guess I had some idea of what they did.

We talked back and forth . It felt amazing to be having such comfortable and normal conversations with him. His voice was gentle but powerful and he was confident in every word he said. His voice was gold and I wish I could listen to it forever.
The simple movement of his lips, as he told me about starship and the things they did as a group, was almost mesmerizing.

we laughed and talked for what seemed like forever but only a couple of hours had passed.
Even though I could have sat in that old bar next to him forever, we decided it was time to move on.

A/N
Sorry to stop it here!
It's been a while so I thought I'd update a bit. It's been a stressful few weeks. I'm moving to California in exactly 3 days so I hope to be updating more once I get there.
Thanks again for reading 😊