vi

the two very nervous girls stepped out of the taxi and stared up at the big venue in front of them, they both grew large smiles on their faces as they looked around and saw the amount of fans already there. luckily, they wouldnt be too far back in line since they were there relatively early. they slowly walked towards the end of the line and they looked over at the others in line as they went past. jenna was feeling something she has never felt, it felt something like acceptance. everyone was of course all out in their monsta x merch including jenna and rose who each wore their biases proudly on their backs. rose was mad for the cute and hilarious Minhyuk and Jenna was definitely soft for the toughest cutie rapper Jooheon.

rose was very much like minhyuk and jenna thought it was completely adorable. jenna had a great love and appreciation for hip hop and rap which is how she came to love jooheon as she watched him grow as a person and rapper through No.Mercy and SMTM. rose also enjoyed teasing her about their similarities as jenna was a pretty intimidating looking person with her dark hair and dark eyes but she also loved to laugh and smile.

--

jenna and rose had now been standing in line for a few hours and had made friends with the girls in front of them. the los angeles sun had no mercy on them today but they were enjoying the time they had to connect with other fans. nobody in their town new much about kpop so they always felt so distant from others but here they felt like family to these other girls.

--

it was now nearing the time when they would let everyone in for the show and the girls were giddy with nervousness and excitement. they waited as the first group of people went in and then their group for hi touch was called in after. their shaky legs took them slowly into the venue and they linked arms as they went through the doors.

again they were in awe at the sight of the inside of the venue and they were even more in awe as security pushed them towards the floor level where the first group of people that were let in were and then just a few people of the second group they were in. they stood at the back of the crowd where they could get a clear view of the stage since they couldnt be in the very front. they were worried about the space between the other seated level and where they were standing, what if monsta x came off stage? would they come through here? jenna definitely was not mentally prepared for something like that.

--

soon the background music that was playing cut off and everyone was momentarily quiet as they waited for some sign of the boys entrance on stage. jenna held a hand to her heart as it started to beat faster. she looked to rose and she was in the same shocked state with a huge smile on here face.

suddenly the music started up again and everyone was screaming. jenna momentarily closed her eyes and took a couple of deep breaths before opening them again just as the boys who would soon change her life walked on stage...

A/N: its like super late right now so this is probably not that good but i wanted to update since its been a while. ill probably edit later on. i hope to update more regularly now because i have big hopes for this story. thank you all for continuing to read this, i appreciate it, please let me know what you think so far.