vii

Jenna gripped her shaking hands together as one by one the boys walked on stage. 

first there was Shownu, then I.M., Hyungwon, and Wonho. she wasnt prepared for the loud screech that would emit from her best friend as Minhyuk walked on stage but she couldnt help smiling wider for Rose. Kihyun then emerged from the back and finally, the last member of monsta x and the person she had been waiting for walked on stage...

 Kihyun then emerged from the back and finally, the last member of monsta x and the person she had been waiting for walked on stage

oh Jooheon.. 

Jenna loved his smile, it was one of his best features, and he wasnt shy with the beautiful gift that were his dimples. she watched him closely, studying the way he walked and spoke, she didnt want to forget a single moment of this. 

Monsta X continued their opening and then moved into their formation for their first song.

----

the concert was coming to an end. it had been an amazing show, the girls knew they would be amazing live but they were completely blown away by so much talent. 

Shownu stood at the front of the stage and introduced their last song of the night; All In. The crowd cheered loudly as the song started playing and the lights dimmed. 

"nan nege da georeo..." kihyun was the first to sing and then there was I.M's rap. Shownu came in and kihyun sang again. Minhyuks part followed and Rose let the last of her screams out for him since it was the last song of the night. Jenna was thankful at that moment that she and her best friend had this opportunity. Rose was yelling and jumping besides her but Jenna stood completely still with her hands on each side of her face as Jooheon's part was coming up. his rap in All In was one of her favorites and she was looking forward to it.

  "naega jom museopge saenggyeosseodo girl..."

her heart skipped a beat at the sound of his voice. his voice; one of the main reason she had fallen in love with the group. back then, she never thought she would ever be this close to someone this talented and handsome. 

"eoryeowomareo neoui marimyeon da deureo girl..."

in that moment, jooheon stepped off the side of the stage and walked directly through the space behind Jenna and Rose... just as she had been thinking about at the beginning of the concert. nonononono this is not happening right now, she mentally screamed. she felt Rose touch her arm but she was frozen in place.

she could tell that he was somewhere very close behind her as every person in the crowd in front of her was completely turned around to be able to look at him. 

"nae pyohyeoni jom manhi seotulleo so what..."

Jenna spun around to face him and there he was.. all the beauty and talent that was Jooheon stood maybe less than two feet in front of her. she felt one single tear fall from her eye, maybe it was a little dramatic, but at that moment she had never been any happier.

"Jooheon, neoege nae jasinui modeungeol georeo.."

that was the end of his rap...he would leave now and that was it...

as jooheon finished his rap, she continued to stare into his eyes and he seemed to stare back as well. his part had now ended and hyungwon had already started to sing again on stage but jooheon didnt move. everyone had already turned their attention back to what was happening on stage but jenna and jooheon were stuck in a moment of their own.

they both felt an almost magnetic pull as they both reached out their hands and when their hands touched it was like fire works. how could something so simple as touching hands feel this way? 

their moment was about to be shut down and they spotted security guards walking towards them. the guards were quick to pull jooheon away but not before he asked, "whats your name?"

she didnt have time to answer as his fingers slipped away from hers and all she could see were the broad shoulders of the security guards. jooheon was pushed back on stage in time for his last lines in the song and they ended the show with thank yous to everyone.

rose shook jenna out of her shocked state and they both just looked at each other for a moment before breaking out in a hysterical laughter. through laughs they both tried to communicate but it was no use at this point. the outburst slowly calmed and they were finally able to speak.

"wow," was all that jenna managed to get out at first.

"more than wow!" rose was talking loudly because her ears still felt plugged. "you guys totally had a moment!" jenna wasnt sure what that was. it wasnt nothing, she felt it, but what do you call an experience like that?

"oh great.." rose sighed. they both looked around the venue, as they had poured their emotions into laughter, the place had turned into a large tangle of lines to the hi touch area. they made their way to the back of the line and thats where jenna would then wait to see the boy that made her feel something she had never felt before...

A/N 

sorry i took so long! i will definitely update more regularly starting now. thank you for all your feedback and support. it is 4:30 am right now so im not entirely sure this part is 100% okay, i might revise it, or nah, later. 

please continue to let me know what you think so far!