xv

"How long will you be here?" I got the courage to ask.
with a deep sigh he answered, "I leave tomorrow afternoon"

I knew he had other tour dates and he couldn't let the fans down but my heart was being selfish as it wished I could just keep him to myself.

"do you think I could see you tomorrow?" I shyly asked. Maybe it was asking too much but how could I possibly let him go now.
"Give me your kkt and I'll send you a message if I have time before I leave"
I nodded and gave him my information.

We were nearing the venue again and I felt my heart beating quickly. I've never felt this way towards anyone. He is such an amazing person, my words can't begin to describe what i felt the whole time I was with him.

"is this where we say goodbye?" I asked as we stood in the dim light that came from behind the venue. This is where we met and this is where we would separate.
Two people from very different worlds came together today and had an amazing night. All of this could have been fate but now life would rip us apart. I'm holding in hope that we'll meet again, for the sole reason that I was 100% certain that I would never feel this connection to another person ever again.
This meeting was something special. Something that didn't happen often, especially under these circumstances.

"Thank you for everything, Jooheon"

we stood in an odd silence for a few seconds. We both just didn't know how to walk away now. we might never see each other again. I hoped that this wasn't the last goodbye.

"No, thank you for everything, Jenna" he said back to me. "I never get a chance to do things like this, but because of you I could do it tonight."

---

After the last goodbye of that night, we hugged. A pure, warm, amazing hug. I would never again receive a hug that great and that meant so much. Thank you...

Then we went our separate ways. He went back to his hotel where his members were waiting and I went back to Rose to tell her everything that happened.

It was painful to repeat my time with Jooheon back to Rose that night.

I fell asleep shortly after, not wanting to overthink anything about my amazing night. I hoped tomorrow could be the same...