roommate [1]

chapter one (picture of ali)

ali's pov.

"what?" i question again looking at my roommate, Kaitlyn, of two years.

"Ali, I know this is very shocking and sudden but I need to move." she says, her words full of sadness and sympathy, her eyes holding the same emotions as she looks into mine.

i took a deep breath and  put my face in my hands. "this is just so unexpected." i let out a shaky breath.

"i'm so sorry." She says.

"No no no. its not your fault" I  reply, shaking my head and giving her a small smile.

"I love you, Ali." She says as she pulls me in for a hug. "I need to go get  packing, and meanwhile you look like you could use some sleep" She comments.

"Yeah... im pretty tired" i mumble before getting up and slowly retreating to my bedroom.

I flop down on my bed and stare up at the ceiling, letting all the information soak in that my roommate -and best friend- had just told me.

Kaitlyn, my roommate, is moving to New Jersey where her family is to take care of her sick mother. She said shes already been accepted into a college in the area and she will be leaving this friday, two days from now.

I sigh and sit up looking over at kaitlyn through my doorway who has already started packing the things in her small room.

A sudden though rushes through my head. Kaitlyn is going to be gone now, does that mean I will have to live alone? I shudder at the thought. Don't get me wrong, I love some alone time, but the thought of all the time scares me. Especially at night.

"Oh and Ali!" kaitlyn speaks up causing me to break away from my train of thoughts.

"Yes?" I question, looking over at her.

"You're going to get a new roommate. they're moving in the night i move out" She says and my jaw drops.

Sharing a room with a stranger? oh. hell. no.

Well actually, thats what i thought before i met Kaitlyn. I guess Can just hope for the best!

---------
( a/n )

hey! new book. i know, this is short but its so that you kind of know the whole idea of the story. anyways, have a great day!!

COMMENT!
*
VOTE!
*
FOLLOW!