roomate [5]

chapter five

alis pov.

i woke up to the sound of a door slamming and i groaned and put the pillow over my head.

i look over to Jacks bed and furrow my eyebrows when hes still in it.

oh yea. theres a couple that lives right across the hall from us. always on and off. therefore, always fighting.

i sighed and hid under my covers for a few minutes until i hear Jack move in his bed beside me and i pretend to be sleeping under the covers but, it gets hot and when i need fresh air i peek my head above the covers and breath in through my nose. right as i do so, i hear more yelling and i huff out a breath and rip the sheets off of me, storming to the door slamming it open to see the couple in the hallway.

they bolth snap theyre heads in my direction and i hold the door open with one hand.

"will you two shut the fuck up and atleast keep it in your goddamn room? some people are trying to fucking sleep and honestly your gonna be back together tomorrow. so if i hear you guys yelling next to my room ONE. MORE. FUCKING. TIME. i will get you kicked out." i practically yell and they bolth look at me with flushed faces and fumble with the key to get back into theyre room.

i let out a breath and slam our door and spin around stomping back onto my bed. on the way there i take note that Jack is there. sitting up and probably just heard everything i just said. goddamnit.

he was smirking and i felt myself blushing. i turned my back and turned to my vanity than sat in my fuzzy seat criss-crossed and took a makeup wipe and wiped  the remains of last nights makeup. i could see Jack watching me through the mirror and then playing it off by looking to his phone screen. i laughed at his actions and wiped the last of my eye makeup.

i put moisturizer on my face and this time see him shamelessly looking at me. 

"stop" i say and he smirks

"what?" she says innocently and i roll my eyes.

"stare at me"

"why not?"

"im not wearing makeup"

so?...."

"im ugly."

"bullshit."

"thats sweet but no" i say and take out my makeup bag first putting on lip balm. him still watching me.

i look out my concealer and put it under my eyes in a triangle (kim k af). i look out my blender and them dropped it when my phone buzzed. i picked it up and smiled when it was a snapchat from Kaitlyn. it was a picture of her at a rest stop looking bolth tired, and pissed.

i responded with a picture of me in the mirror. i set down my phone and blended out my concealer and then took out my powder but got interrupted again by my phone buzzing.

it was a picture of her face but blurred and the caption was 'WHO TF IS THAT HUNK OF SEXINESS IN THE BACK YOU HOE' i gasped at first because i forgot Jack was there, AND shirtless so his ABS were probably in the picture. i cringed and turned around. pointing my camera at Jack and taking a picture then sending back 'my roommate. 😬'

i put my phone down wanting to actually finish my makeup.

i applied my powder and looked like a literal ghost. my phone buzzed AGAIN.

"oh my GOD" i growled and snatched my phone up. i had a notification that ..

jackhensen1 added you as a friend!

i picked up my phone and added him back seeing i had a snapchat from him. it was a picture of me. in the mirror. applying my powder.

"JACK WHAT THE HELL" i yelled and turned around meeting his smirk

"your so annoying." i commented and changed his snapchat name to 'fuckboy'  and grinned at my choice of name.

i took my mascara out and started applying it to my eyelashes Jack watching me, intently.

"stop watching me."

"why?" he said, smirking.

"because.." i say putting my mascara brush inside the tube and setting it down, not shutting it. "i might mess up. your distracting."

"i know im hot"

"you wish" i mumble picking the tube back up and continue applying my mascara, trying to avoid his gaze through the mirror.

after i put on clear lipgloss i went over to my closet to pick out an outfit and groaned when i had no cloths.

i finally decided on wearing (above) and after i brushed my hair, then braided it. I came out of bathroom to find Jack also pfully clothed and looking like he was going somewhere.

i grabbed my keys and wallet and walked towards the door.

"where ya goin?" i hear jack say, suddenly behind me.

i jump and scowl at him "the mall."

"ill come with you" he says and opens the door for me.

this is going to be a long day.

----------

FINALLY updated 😜