roomate [14]

amazing cover by LanaB13 thanks babe, love you lots xx

chapter 14

ali's pov.

i sat there on the counter alone with furrowed eyebrows as questions raced through my head.

why the hell would he kiss me like that and then just leave? was he PMSing?

my bare legs were filled with goosebumps and i sighed, swinging myself off the counter and pulling down at the rim of my underwear a bit.

i was still breathing heavily from Jack and I's actions a few moments ago and i poured myself another glass of water to calm myself.

i obviously felt hot and bothered, a feeling i literally hate and forever will.

i buried my face in my hands and sighed.

what was i thinking?

the answer is i wasn't. but its not like i can control my damn feelings and Jack is certainly not helping me deal with them at all.

he needs to stop being such a bipolar shit and make up his mind because this his driving me crazy.

i gently place my glass into the sink and place the water jug back into the fridge, not enjoying the cold breeze i receive.

i begin humming a random tune once again when i make my way back to my room.

i was about half way down the hallway when all of the sudden i heard a loud 'BOOM' , causing me to jump.

i put my hand over my chest, feeling my pulse racing from the sudden noise, and look around myself.

i furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, noting that nothing was there. i wonder where the sound came from then?

i listened very closely and inched towards Jack's room a little bit. heavy breathing.

i heard his heavy breaths and from the sounds of it he was right inside his door, only a foot or so away from me.

i quickly backed away and ran into my bedroom, forgeting to shut the door and plopping on the bed and pulling the blankets over my goose bumped body.

i pulled them up half my face and thought about all that just happened, becoming more confused by the second.

that night i drifted off into an un-easy sleep, dreamless and with thoughts filled of Jack.

i woke up sweaty and uncomfortable.

last night i had not slept well and woken up cold, so i put on a huge hoodie but now, i was dying of heat stroke.

i yanked the thick covers off me and yanked the hoodie over my head, throwing it somewhere in the room.

i collapsed back in bed and heard the faint sound of music and water running on the other side of Jack's door since mine was still partly open from last night.

mmm the thought of Jack in a showe- SHUT YOUR HORNY ASS UP.

but like at the same time that boy's body, and naked... mmmm.

i need to get myself a hot guy, i mean my crushes literally never work out.

i roll my eyes and my own thoughts.

jesus christ, Ali, you dont need boys! remember, your a strong independent women and yo-

just then i hear Jack's door open and i snap my head up only for my eyes to meet the sexy, dripping wet male in front of me.

forget all that independent shit, i need a man right now.

i can almost feel myself drooling as i shamelessly check my roommate out.

when he turns to face me, i look down emediatly, feeling my cheeks burn and just praying that he didn't see me checking him out.

"be a little more obvious" i hear a deep chuckle and feel my cheeks getting even hotter by the second.

but at the same time i cant help but feel quite relived, because he doesn't seem to be mad at me... at all. i wonder why he acted like that last night then?

"i-i ooooopss" i stutter and giggle at the end.

"your addorible." he says after i speak and i feel my cheeks heat again.

"i umm well thanks..." i say awkwardly, im obviously terrible at taking compliments.

"no problem, babe" he winks after the word babe.

well then. someone's flirtasious this morning.

i take a deep breath and lift myself out of my bed, my thoughts on getting to the bathroom as soon as possible, wanting to end this conversation.

as soon as i get untangled from the blankets though, i hear Jack's breath hitch at his throat.

i mentally cringe when i feel the cold air hit my bare legs.

i bring my hands up to the back of my underwear out of habit and pull them down, the sound of elastic snapping on skin filling my ears.

Jack's eyes had followed my actions and they were now glued to my ass.

i cleared my throat uncomfortably, the sexual tension very evidently filling the air.

between his bare torso and my bare legs, we were obviously both turned on. the only question was who was going to make the first move.

feeling a sudden burst of confidence after a long silence of us just staring at eachother, i slowly approach him, my hips swaying lightly.

i watch him bring his lip between his teeth and i take a moment to examine his lips, light pink, plump, and just straight out kissable.

when i reached where he was standing i swing my arms around his neck, making my shirt ride up, revealing my waist, where he sets his huge hands.

i bring my lips up to his neck, kissing it lightly.  i hear him groan, encouraging me to go on.

i graze my teeth down his warm skin, to his colarbone and bring my lips back to his skin, sucking on it. i hear him let out another throaty groan and i smirk againt his skin, knowing he loves it.

after leaving another purplish hicky on his neck and bring my head back up and look into his dark eyes.

i give him a small grin and watch as small pants leave his parted lips.

he suddenly brings one of his hands from my waist to my neck and pulls me into a harsh kiss. 

my lips respond to his, moving in perfect sync.

his other hand moves down to my butt, giving it a squeeze, causing me to let out a small shriek in surprise and giving his tongue entrance entrance into my whole mouth (ew so cliche)

our tongues fight for dominance and he finally gives into me, making me smirk againt his lips (and not so cliche)

i finally pull away from him, gasping for air.

his hands got to the rim of my underwear and i suck in a harsh breath before putting my hands over his, stopping him.

"i-im just not ready yet..." i say, kind of embaressed.

he moves his hands away and and nods, giving me a grin and pulling me into a hug.

"its okay, ill wait for you." he whispers into my ear, before planting a soft kiss on my cheek.

----------

a/n

sorry you horny little shits, they didnt go all the way.

haha hope you like this, comment what you think:)

also, thank you all so much for 40k reads and 1k votes! i appreciate every singe person that reads, votes, and comments. thank you so much u sexy/beautiful people

-andrea