roomate [16]

chapter 16

ali's pov.

After a long day of classes, i was beyond ready to collapse on the soft sheets of my bed.

I slammed the door of the dorm, notifying Jack that i was here, and then dropped my backpack on the ground, making a mental note to take care of it later.

i let out a big huff of air, my head still hurting from all the information that i had to take in today.

I opened my eyes and stretched my arms above my head, knowing I had just had a super long nap and had no shame at all.

I glanced at the clock and smiled when I saw it was 8:30, telling me that I had been sleeping for about three and a half hours. I needed that nap so much.

The sound of my stomach growling ruined my internal moment of happiness for myself and I forced myself to drag my body out of bed, for the sake of food.

I put on my fuzzy black slippers and pad my feet across the floor, knowing full well that my hair is probably all over my face and genuinely not caring.

Jack is in the kitchen when I walk out and i suddenly feel self conscious about my appearance. I almost slap myself in the face when I think about trying to look better, telling myself that I am i strong woman that does not care about anyone's opinion, especially a guys.

I almost moan out loud when I see he got pizza. There was still four pieces left and I rushed over to the island in the middle of our kitchen and grab the pizza box, pulling it towards me.

Jack turns around and looks at me, amusement in his expression.

He takes a bite out of the piece of pizza he was already eating and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Were you even planning on telling me you got pizza?" My voice was serious and my expression matched.

"What if i said no?" I could see the smirk on his face and I wanted to slap it off so bad, you don't even know.

"Than I'd kill you." I say, my serious expression still resting on my face.

"Ohhh kinky" he says and moves closer to me, causing me to cross my arms and step back so he won't be near me, because I am currently petty over this pizza.

"Come on, babe. You can't be mad over pizza." He says, walking towards me and grabbing onto my arm, which I pull away.

"Watch me." I say, looking him up and down. "I just went to school for 8 hours and you expecting me to not be petty over the first food that I've seen today? Bitch. Try again."

"Wait you haven't eaten today?" He asked

"No." I say and roll my eyes at him.

He nearly throws the pizza box at me.

"EAT! YOUR GONNA DIE" he said, making me laugh, which I stopped in a second, remembering that I'm pissed at him.

"So NOW you want me to eat?" I say, crossing my arms again and resting my weight on one hip.

"You better eat this right now or I'll... I'll.." he stutters and I smirk, walking towards him.

"You'll what?" I say sweetly, placing my hands on his hard chest.

"I- um.." he says and I smirk again, seeing he's vulnerable under my touch.

"Punish me?" I say innocently and groans.

"Ali, not now." He says through gritted teeth and i move closer to him, running me hands up to his neck then up to his hair, pulling it so he'll move down to my height.

He groaned again and I smiled again.

"Kiss me." I ordered and he didn't oblige, causing me to frown.

"Kiss me first." He ordered and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not gonna kiss you unless you kiss me." I say and he smirks

"Guess like you ain't getting kissed than" he said and I dropped my hands from his hair

"Sucks" i say and move to go grab some juice from the fridge when I feel him grab my waist from behind and pull my body to him. I feel his hot breath on my neck for a moment before I feel him lightly sucking on my neck, and then he sucked harder. I resisted the urge to moan as he pulled away and blew on the now bruise.

"I just can't get enough of you" he mumbles and moves his hand up to cup one of my boobs, causing me to gasp.

He begins to kiss more areas of my neck and I still resist moaning.

"Come on princess, I know you want to let it out." He says

I stay stubborn still until he grazes his teeth across my neck, causing me to suck in a harsh breath. Then he moves his hand from my breast to squeeze my waist and I let out a small whimper.

Suddenly my stomach growls really loud and I internally cringe, wanting to die right there and than.

I hear jack chuckle behind and he turns me around and walks me over to the counter.

"Eat." He orders and i oblige, stuffing a price of pizza in my mouth.

I nearly choke on my second one. Jack stayed behind me the whole time and I knew his horny ass was planning something.

I finally finish, and I slowly turn around, facing Jack and licking my suddenly dry lips. His eyes follow the action and his hands slip around my waist, holding me tight in his embrace.

I push myself against him and he groans, smashing his lips into mine in a rough kiss.

After a while I pull away and smirk

"I won." I say smugly and his eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"You kissed me first." I say, my voice still smug and he rolls his eyes, grabbing my waist and pulling me into another kiss.

-
a/n

thoughts?

-m