roommate [3]

chapter three

alis pov.

a guy. in MY dorm. what the hell?

i stand there staring at his back while a million questions go through my head.

who is he? why is he in here? how did he get a key?

he must have heard me open the bathroom door because he turns around and looks at me. but instead of confusion on his face like me a smirk dominates his features.

i knit my eyebrows together in confusion and continue to look at him.

"who are you?" i blurt out and continue to stare at him in confusion

"your future boyfriend." he says smugly, smirk stretching 

i roll my eyes

great. a fückboy.

"well. this is MY dorm and i would appreciate it if you would y'know...LEAVE" i say crossing my arms over my chest.

"i am your new roommate."
"you can not be fucking serious." i said dropping my arms to my sides

"bad words dont sound good comming out of a pretty mouth" he scolds and i roll my eyes.

"well looks like your gonna have to get used to it." i grumble walking over to my bed, plopping down and taking out my phone.

i glance over at mystery boy and see him already looking at me. i decide not to look away and take my time to examine his features.

he has dark brown hair thats slightly curly and gorgeous blue eyes. full, pink lips and a very defined jaw.

hes tall, probably 6 inches taller than me, and from what i can see very muscular.

"take a picture" he comments before plopping down on Kaitlyns old bed "it lasts longer" he adds with a smirk.

i feel my cheeks heating up and i look down hoping he didnt see. but judging from his chuckle, i could tell he did.

i look up and see him on his phone and i notice bags (probably his) near the door.

i sigh and walk to my closet. im starving.
i pick out an outfit (above) and go to the bathroom and change.

i walk out of the bathroom and feel someones eyes on me. i turn to see my new roommate shamelessly checking me out.

"im Ali but the way" i comment and he finally looks at my face

"Jack" he says simply and focuses his attention back unto his phone.

okay then.

"well im going to get food. you hungry?" i said trying to be friendly.

"yea" he said "but not for food" he adds and looks up at me. i furrow my eyebrows in confusion and then widen them in shock.

he did not just.

"perv." i comment causing him to chuckle

"what ever im leaving. are you coming or not?" i question grabbing my purse and keys

"why not" he says smirking and getting up.

-----

HI GUYYS! i love you all sm! tysm for voting!
i will be out of town the 20th- 30th so ill try to update a few times before that.
-
COMMENT
*
VOTE
*
FOLLOW

-andrea 💕😜