roommate [8]

Chapter eight

ali's pov.

Victorias Secret was filled with teenage girls, and the moment we walked in, everyone of them started to throw themselves at Jack.

"i need opinions on how this bra would look on me." a pretty girl flirted and caught his attention.

"text me." he mumbles before following the girl into a changing room. into.

i was beyond mad; and what pissed me off even more is that i wasn't exactly sure why. i mean HE is the one who brought me here and HE has to take me home.

or does he?

after a few hours of getting more underwear than i'll ever need and searching for the bras that would be the cutest i finally left the store with 2 big bags, leaving Jack in there, which i knew he was from some muffles noises.

i walk around the mall and sigh when i can't find anyone i know. im about to call Jack when i see someone sit beside me on the bench and stare at me intently.

this could be my change!

"hey" i say in a sweet voice and he smiles.

"hey" damn his voice is raspy. raspy voices,ugh. yes.

i smile shyly and look down.

"whats your name?" he says and i look up

"Ali" i say and his grin widens.

"im Luke." hot name for a hot guy, of coarse "so whats a pretty girl doing here alone? wheres your boyfriend?" he says with a a smirk playing his plump lips

"i uhh dont have one." i stutter and tuck a strand of hair behind my ear. "my ride kinda ditched me..." i say and he smirks.

"ill take you home if you go out with me Friday night." he says and i smile widely

"of coarse." i say and he returns my wide smile.

so he took me home and now im sitting in my dorm studying because school starts in 2 weeks. ew.

suddenly i hear the door open and Jack stumbles in with messy hair and wrinkled cloths. i roll my eyes and bring my eyes back to the screen of my mac book.

"hey" i hear him say and without lifting my eyes from the screen i flip him off.

"jesus what's your problem?" he asks and i can practically feel his eyes burning through my soul.

instead of responding, i stick my earbuds and blast my music so loud he can probably hear it clearly.

when i look over at him a few minutes later hes passed out on his bed.

ive known him for less than i week and i already hate this boy, but the problem is, i cant really hate him

---------

a/n

HELLO UPDATE

i know, its short but ill try to update soon again.

love you guys, thank you so uch for 1k reads and all the support ur the best :)

-andrea