roomate [11]

chapter eleven

ali's pov.

the phone didn't even ring once.

"hello?" his voice was laced with concern, and it almost made my heart fall into a puddle on the ground. 

almost.

"uh yeah.. hey.." i saw awkwardly and kick my own ass mentally.

"whats wrong?" be pushes and i sigh, obviously he knows that somethings wrong or i wouldn't be calling him.

"well, im kinda in a situation.." i say slowly. god, im so awkward.

"where are you?" he says and i sigh again, i feel terrible about this.

"um at this club..." i mumble quietly and i hear him take a sharp intake of breath.

"whats it called?" he said.

why the hell did he sound so pissed like damn.

"i dont know um" i try to remember what directions we took to get there and after roughly telling him where i was he groaned

"ill text you when im there" is all he said before hanging up. jesus what was all that about?

i quickly went back to the vip area we were before and put a fake smile on my face, sitting right next to Luke.

"hey baby" he said and i cringed when i could smell the alcohol in his raspy sounding voice.

"hi" i say, quietly as i look up at him shyly, only to see him smirking up at his friends.

"babe... lets go some where a little more.. private." he says and grabs my wrist, leading me away from the vip space we were in.

my head was spinning with fear as he lead me to a different room.

what the hell was he going to do? who the hell am i kidding, he's a young, and probably horny adult. what else would he try to do than get some?

i mentally cringe at the idea. i didn't like that guy this much, especially after what i've learned about him tonight. he's honestly a total asshole.

i'm pulled out of my train of thought when i notice were in a different room and Luke's giving me a super creepy smirk.

i let out a nervous laugh as he inches closer to me.

"wait, Luke" i say lightly pushing on his chest to make him back away from me.

"what?" he groans in frustration and i try not to die of a nervous breakdown.

"can i first get a drink? im soo thirsty, and after i promise that we can finish what we started." i say in a sickly sweet voice and his creepy smirk comes back to his face.

"okay, but don't be too long. im not patient. and i can guarantee you that we will finish what we started when you get your pretty ass back in here." he says and i give him my best fake smile before exiting the room and letting out a breath of relief.

i check my phone to see a text from Jack.

Jack: im here, ill give you five minutes to get out here, otherwise im coming in.

that was from three minutes ago.

i rush my way outside and breath in the fresh air when i make it out.

i swiftly sweep my eyes around the parking lot, and rush over to Jack's car when i see him waving out the window for me.

i slam the door shut when i do make it in and he rolls up his window he had waved out for me.

"you so owe me" he says cockily and my eyes reach the back of my skull.

"you know what? shut the fuck up. i've had a bad enough night. you can either drive home in silence and leave me alone for the rest of the night or wake up with no dick." i say in a dead serious voice and he puts his hand up in surrender before making his way back to our dorms.

-----

a/n

sorry this is bad lol

-andrea :,)