roommate [4]

thanks for the votes guys 💓 please continue to vote, ily & enjoy this chapter!

chapter four

alis pov. 

we pulled into the parking lot of Olive Garden and i pulled the keys out of the ignition, im straving.

we walk in and the lady leads us to our table and our waiter comes up. i look up when a deep voice says "my name is Gavin and ill be your waiter"

holy mother of sexiness. hit me up. im single.

"can i start you off with some drinks?" he asks and i snap out of my trance of checking him

"coke" i say still staring at him in awe

"just water" Jack says clearing his throat

"alright ill be right back with your drinks" he smiles before walking away.

"hes hot" i comment still smiling from his beautiful face and almost forgetting that Jacks there.

i look up to see him rolling his eyes and just as im about to say something our waiter comes back

"your coke" he says smiling at me and taking his time setting it down.

"and your water" he says and quickly sets Jacks water down

"are we ready to order?" the waiter asks looking at me. i grin and give him my order. Jack also gives him his order and looks pretty grumpy in his seat.

after we finish eating i pay for our food in which Jake mumbles a thanks rushes towards the exit. i follow after him and walk out to my car, flipping my keys in my fingers and taking my time unlocking the car making Jack wait.

"whats wrong?" i ask turning towards him when we get into the car.

"nothing." he says and i roll my eyes

"ive known you for less than half a day and i already know your a lousy liar." i say and look over at him. he has a extremely irritated look on his face so i decide not to mess with him anymore.

when we finally get him he doesn't talk to me just goes into the bathroom of our dorm and probably takes a shower. i just lay on my bed looking up at the ceiling.

when i hear the bathroom my eyes shoot to the door to see Jack still drying his hair off with a towel and might i add he's ONLY wearing sweatpants with no shirt. i let my eyes travel to his toned abs.

"done checking me out yet?" he says with a smirk playing his mouth. 

i feel my cheeks burn up and i look down. he chuckles at my silence and plops down on his bed.

i get up and grab what i usually wear to bed: a huge shirt and  shorts.

i go into the bathroom and change then walk out and throw my cloths into a hamper into my closet.

i turn around to see Jack obviously checking me out from behind

"done checking me out yet?" i taunt and he smirks at me in return

this boy.

----

IM BACK!! pls vote + comment! ❤️

VOTE
*
COMMENT
*
FOLLOW

-andrea