roomate [6]

chapter six

ali's pov.

"Jack your gonna kill us!" i scream as he takes a sharp turn on his motorcycle. i hear his deep chuckle and want to scream at him again for being so calm as were prorbly going to die because of his terrible driving.

i tightened my grip around his torso so he gasps and i smirk; serves his ass right.

"were here." i hear him say but i dont move from my position. "ALI" he says louder and i groan "okay okay okay" i give up and hop of the motorcycle then quickly fix my skirt that rode up during the mototrcycle ride.

"damn i was enjoying the veiw though" i hear Jack say from behind me and i blush deep red. i turn around and slap his hard chest which only causes him to chuckle at my whimpy efforts to hurt him.

"your mean." i pout and he smirks at me, his beautiful smirk- wait! what am i thinking? hes my roomate! but he is really hot...

"are we gonna go in or are you just going to admire me?" Jack brings me out of my thoughts and i blush when i realize i was blankly staring at him while i was thinking.

"y-yeah lets go" i blurt out stupidly and mentally kick myslef after the words leave me lips. he chuckles at my actions and starts towards the entrace of the huge mall. i came here to shop for clothes but i dont know anymore since Jacks here now, he'll probably get bored and complain if were at a store for more than 2 seconds. i also need new bra's and underwear from Victorias Secret and a guy- escpecially Jack in a girls underwear store woukd not be the best thing.

the cold air of the AC enlopes our bodys and i let out a sigh of satasfaction.

"where to?" Jack takes me  by suprise by asking. i walk towards Forever 21 and when i hear him groan i know this is going to be a long day.

when i walk out of the changing room in an outfit he already has girls all over him. i roll my eyes and go back inside of the changing room. he'll be just fine while im here. i sent a picture to Kaitlyn asking for her opinions and sit down, checking my notifications. a snapchat pops up from Jack and i open it. 'ur taking forever tf are you doing' is the caption and i cant help but snort.

i exit the changing room again, in the same high waisted shorts and tank croptop. he still has girls all over him, but he really doesnt seem to be enjoying it. when he sees me exit the changing room, he sends me a look that screams "help!" i rolled my eyes and with him still looking at me i mouthed 'you owe me' then walked strait up to him and the four girls that were harassing him.

i sat on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck. "hey babe" i said and plastered a fake flirty smile on my face. i hear one of the girls gasp. "you have a girlfriend?" a very high-pitched annoying voice says and i almost gag.

"yup." Jack says with a smirk and glances behind me. i want more than anything to see her face right now, because it must be priceless.

"what do you think of my outfit?" i push on, trying to get these bitches to retreat as soon as possible.

"mmm it would be better off." he replies and my eyes widen. sneaky asshole. i feel heat creep up my neck to my face and i look down, him chuckling.

"they're gone." he speaks up seconds later and i hop off his lap. "you so owe me for that." i say sending him my nastiest glare that i can manage. "mm that can be arranged." he smirks and i gasp when i relise what he means. i slap his chest and he laughs, just like earlier.

"you're so dirty!" i whisper-yell and he smirks ay me. "you havent seen dirty when it comes to me yet babe." he says and i blush at his words, and pet name.

"whatever. lets just go." i say going back into the changing room and changing into my original outfit, then grabbing the cloths i want to buy, and my wallet.

"lets go." i say when we exit Forever 21.

"where?" he asks and i smirk. Victorias Secret.

----

HI IM BACK

k bye.

-andrea

VOTE

*

COMMENT

*

FOLLOW