roomate [10]

a/n: im sorry, just a quick note! i switched the time to 6:00 when she woke up, so he actually picked her up at 7:30, works better with what im gonna do. :) - ok proceed. ( &sorry this is shitty lol )

chapter ten

ali's pov.

Luke was silent as we drove to an unknown place, and he was going incredibly fast. (lmao my dirty mind wtf)

i was slightly scared honestly, and just to add onto it, my seatbelt was locked and pretty much squeezing the shit out of me. i was definitely in no position to unbuckle considering i could die any moment from his pace.

i swear under my breath and just hope, even pray that we will be there soon because if not, i swear to god that i will explode and thats not a really good impression on the first date now is it?

i breath out- or atleast try to and look over and Luke.

he's hot as hell, and to be quite honest, if he wasn't as good looking as he was, i would probably be wanting to stab him right now. oh wait correct that- he would be fucking dead by now.

but, i give him a chance because he's super hot and quite sweet, and its awfully hard to find people like that.

i squeeze my eyes shut, trying to breath and listen to the Bryson Tiller that's playing in the back round.

"we're here." i suddenly hear Luke's voice say and i snap my eyes open, unbuckling lightning speed and breathing out.

i look up to see where we are. i cant help but frown at what i see.

a... club?

but the frown is gone as fast as it comes and i replace it by painting a smile on my lips.

"okay!" i say happily, trying not to sound too fake and i watch him get out of the car.

i give myself a little pep-talk and as i reach for my door handle, it suddenly swings open, revealing a grinning Luke who's hand is reached out for me to take.

see? sweet.

i grin and take his hand gently, then i step one heeled foot on the ground and haul myself out, then the other.

he slams the door as soon as i get myself out, causing me to jump which he just smirks at.

he snakes one of his arms around my waist and leads me to the entrance. i can already hear the music pumping loudly.

when the security guard has one look at Luke he hastily lets us in and i give him a small grin. he seemed quite freaked out to me.

"im just gonna introduce you to some friends and we can have some drinks" he mumbles in my ear and i feel my stomach drop again.

his friends..?

i push my doubts away and try to think positive. tonight will be fun! i mean his friends will probably be delightful company and i could really use the drinks to get my mind off of things.

as i suspected, the club was in full blow. the music was killing my ears and i could smell the tang of alcohol in the air, mixed with sweat.

multiple pairs were grinding against each other. i looked around the crowd and noticed one kid tat had to be younger than me, awkwardly dancing on his own.

i chuckled and followed Luke to a back room where we were greeted by his many friends. all guys ofcoarse.

honestly, when he brought me up to them i felt like a piece of raw meat being stared at my them.

after introducing me to everyone and me forgetting all of their names, we sat down and Luke aggressively pulled me onto his lap.

okay then?

"you look so fucking hot." he says in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. turn on.

"have you smashed yet bro?" one of his friends asks. turn off.

"haha, maybe" he winks at his friends and they all smirk at me, and nod at him, fist bumping

um, what the hell was that??

"i- uh- im gonna go to the bathroom." i say and quickly jump off Luke's lap to retreat to the ladies room.

when i get inside i breath out.

it's official, he's an asshole. i give him a 1/10 for impression.

im want to go home, this isn't even worth it. the nice guy at the mall is defiantly not here, he's replaced by a cocky jerk that just wants to impress his stupid friends.

i think about walking home, but decide against it, considering this was a 20 minute with literally no traffic.

"fuck my life" i mumble and snatch out my phone, calling the only person i have left to help me.

-----
a/n

please comment thoughts!

i know this is short and shitty but its setting up for stuff so yeah :)  i thought you guys might like it for now haha. idk

-andrea 💀