roomate [22]

a reader texted me on snapchat and i was feeling fucking inspired. s/o to you cutie.(:

chapter 22

ali's pov.

i walked into the apartment and my mood that was undefitable only moments ago, dropped. My nostrils fill with a familiar family scent and the whole room looks almost dusty.

I look around for Jack, panicked, and see him almost falling off the damn couch.

"Fucking loser" I mutter, all worried thoughts now disapeared at the fact that he smoked all by himself. I go over to the table and clean all his stuff up, pipe and bag into a box into his room. I opened a window to clear the haze and use stray for the smell.

Then I move to the couch, sitting on an end where his boy is not occupied. I ran my hand down his face. "Why can't I just hate you?" I wonder, poking his collorbone with my nail to wake him up.

He says a few incohearant words before opening his eyes to a red squint and looking at me. "Alllllliiiiii" he says pulling me down into a bear hug, he is so beyond gone.

I struggle but get myself out and smile at him. "Want some food?" I say, making his whole body fill with joy,

"Food! Food! Yes I want food, all the food, do we have cereal? Oh my god, that would be so fucking good, fuck me. Yum cereal. Ali do we have cereal-" I cut him off before he can go on an hour long rant about cereal. "Oh my god Jack shut up yes we have cereal. Get up to the kitchen and I'll make you some." I say, knowing that by the time I have his bowl ready, he might reach his way to the kitchen.

I stand and make my way over to the kitchen that's really in the same room as the living room, feeling cold tile againt my feet. I hum lightly and open the fridge to grab milk, next moving to the cupboard and grabbing some fruit loops, remembering them being my favorite munchies back in the highschool days that really weren't all that long ago.

I can hear jack from behind me, but I just continue making him cereal, not wanting to help him get over here that much. I grab a bowl and pour a large serving of colorful loops into his bowl, putting milk on top of it after. (milk before or after for you guys?)

I see jack crash into one of the chairs on the island and rest his face between his two hands, squinting at me through bloodshot eyes. He had a big goofy ass smile on his face, and I couldnt help myself from chuckling a little bit.

"Stop laughing at mee" he whines, his face changing into an over dramatic pout. I laugh even harder, "My bad," I say as i push the bowl towards him, his mood changing yet again as he squeels like a six-year old girl with excitment. "You're the best!!!!!" He yells and I cringe at how loud he is. "Yeah yeah yeah I know." I say turning my back and grabbing a water bottle out of the fridge, poping off the top easily and turning around while chugging it.

"What dat mouf dooo" he says through a mouth full of cereal and I roll my eyes back, "Nothing for yo nasty ass" I say, sass filling my voice. He lifts his hands in surrender and all of his attention goes back to his almost now gone bowl of cereal, which he devours in less than a minute right before my eyes.

"Jesus christ." I mumble, watching him now sloppily drink his bowl of tinted milk.

I sigh and stretch my tired muscles, the clock reads near ten and I slip away quietly as Jack fills himself another bowl, completly ignoring the fact that I had left, probably because he was way too distracted.

I close my door softly, locking it too so that he can't find his way in in the middle of the night. I take off my jeans and throw them across the room into my closet, shutting my lights off and clollapsing into my soft bed.

"GOODNIGHT ALI" jack yells from the other room and I keep myself from bursting out laughing. "Goodnight Jack." I mutter, closing my eyes to a dreamless slumber.

- - -

a/n

i love u guys