roomate [12]

chapter twelve

ali's pov. ☼

when we finally made it back to our dorm, i was beyond done.

the car ride had been deadly silent, and i hadn't missed the glances that Jack shot me EVERY TWO SECONDS.

i slammed the door behind me and stomped my way up to our dorm, obviously struggling in my heels which were beginning to give me blisters anyways.

i heard Jake behind me but chose to ignore him.

unfortunately, that plan didn't work out to my ideal when i realized i didn't have a key with my since when i left, i just assumed that Jack would let me back in.

"fuck." i mumble and wrap my arms around myself, which are now filled with goosebumps.

i look at Jack, who's at the bottom of the stairs, taking his dear sweet time to send a text on his phone.

"Jack" i hiss and he looks up at me

"hurry your ass up. i dont have keys." i say and he looks up and me before spinning the keys around his finger once and looking back down at his phone, totally ignoring anything i just said.

"what the fuck." i mumble and rip off my heals before stomping down the stairs and approaching Jack.

"give me the keys you asshole." i growl and he just smirks at me. smirks at me.

"what if i dont?" he says, maintaining the stupid smirk on his face.

i swear to fucking god. this boy wants to die tonight so bad.

"Jack. i swear to god ill-" i start but of coarse, he cuts me off.

"what? hit me? hurt me?" he mimics my voice and i ball up my fists until i can till the white is showing on my knuckles.

"jack." i growl when he starts walking towards me. of coarse, i walked backwards, only for my back to hit the brick wall behind me.

"what the hell are you doing?" i say when he puts his muscular arms on either side of my head, trapping me in.

cliché as fuck.

he didn't respond to my question though, instead he moved his face to hover over mine causing my breath to hitch in my throat.

"jack wha-" i begin and he cuts me off again.

"never do that again." he said in a low voice and i scrunch my eyebrows in confusion.

"what?" i question and he looks deep into my eyes, with an emotion i cant read.

"you so damn clueless, Ali." he mumbles, before slowly placing a soft kiss on my cheek and turning away, walking up the stairs and leaving me to watch his retreating back, confused as hell.

i trace my nails over the place where his lips were moments before and let my mouth hang open in shock.

what in the hell just happened?

----------

a/n

should i double update since dis is short?

also: go check out my friend allsmilez101 's book! its so GOOD YOU WONT REGRET IT I PROMISE

20 votes maybe? ahah

-andrea