roomate [17]

SMUT. READ. AT. YOUR. OWN. RISK. & don't be butthurt pls

chapter 17

jack's pov.

"i win" she whispers, driving my senses crazy. "you kissed me first" she continues, her plump lips turning to a smug smile.

ugh, her lips.

i rolled my eyes and pulled her small waist with my hands, bringing her into another passion filled kiss.

Her lips moved against mine perfectly, her nails grazing my neck. I was going crazy, and I knew if we didn't stop now, I wouldn't be able to. So I pulled away, causing a pout to form on her face.

"Ali" i breathed, my breaths not even, making me sound unsure. But I knew I meant it when I said my next words. "Please be mine" I said, not even thinking twice.

Her face held an expression of shocked, her pink cheeks deepening in color.

My heart dropped after she didn't say anything for a few seconds, my hopes dropping with it.

"Oh" I started, breaking our eye contact. "I knew you would say no. I'm sorry I know your too good for me a-" she cut me off by crashing her lips into mine, shocking me.

"Can you ever shut up?" She mumbled and I gripped her waist harder. "I never said anything, but my answer was going to be yes." She says, smirking at me while I grin widely, embracing her into a hug.

"you really said yes" i mumbled into her neck, unable to contain my excitement.

i heard a small chuckle escape her lips and my grin widened.

I brought my head back up to look at her beautiful face, she was mine. Finally, she was mine.

I brought my lips back to hers, softly this time and she moved in a passion filled kiss. I dug my nails into her warm skin slightly and she moaned quietly, the vibrations sending excitement down my spine.

"I want to make you mine." I say, my breaths coming out uneven and my voice raspy and rough.

She bit her lip, one of her habits that drove my crazy, and nodded swiftly, giving me permission.

I grinned and took her small hand in mine, leading her to my neat bedroom, (I can't stand it when my room or living space in un-tidy)

I looked over at her and i could see the nervousness in her facial expression. I leaned down and gave her another kiss, i felt her posture relax in an instant.

I smiled at this and kicked the door shut with my foot before leading her to my bed and laying her down softly.

I climbed on top of her petite figure, making sure not to put much weight on her, afraid she might brake at any small touch.

She was obviously not happy with the loss of contact when i felt her pull my neck, forcing my body down further.

I felt her smirk against my lips.

Her legs wrap around my waist and I grind my lower half on her, causing a frustrated moan to escape from her parted lips, turning me on even more.

ali's pov.

I pushed his hard chest off me, and when i hear his back hit the comforter I brought myself on top of him, my hands reaching the bottom of his shirt and lifting it over his head.

I bring my lips down to the bottom of his torso and sucked there, a groan escaping his lips as I do so. I leave a trail of hickey's until about the middle of his stomach, before lifting my shirt over my head, leaving me in just my bra and shorts.

I hear him groan at the sight and i smirk, loving the control.

I take a deep breath before un-buttoning his jeans and pulling down the zipper slowly. I knew the tension was driving him crazy, but that was my intension.

I pulled his pants down to his ankles, folding my feet beneath my before looking up at Jack and putting my finger tips on the band of his boxers.

"Stop teasing me." he says the gritted teeth and I look down, smiling before pulling his boxers down to where his pants are.

His manhood springs up, slapping against his stomach and i bite my lip at the size.

i bring my hand to his length and lower my head, maintaining eye contact.

When i bring my mouth around the tip, he breaks eye contact, throwing his head back and groaning in pleasure.

I take in more of him and hear more moans coming from his mouth. Not gonna lie, it was really hot.

I feel his hands go to my hair and grip it, pushing my head down further, forcing all of him into my mouth, and causing me to gag.

He groaned, telling me that he was enjoying me almost dying.

I continue my actions and i hear him grunt out something on the lines of "close"

I feel him twitch in my mouth and a second later the warm liquid of his come goes down my throat, giving me no option but to swallow.

I bring my head up and look into his eyes while licking the rest of the salty liquid from my lips.

He groans at the sight, and grabs me, pushing me onto the bed and unhooking my bra in seconds.

He attacks my neck with butterfly kisses and i groan when he sucks on my sweet spot, along with many other spots on my neck.

All of the sudden our heated moment gets interrupted by a loud knocking sound coming from our living room followed by a voice yelling "JACK!"

He groans and i scramble to get my cloths back on.

"I forgot to tell you.. I invited my mom to see my new apartment.." he scratches the back of his neck, obviously feeling uncomfortable.

"its fine. go get her and ill stay here." i mumble, sliding my shirt back over my head while he pulls up his pants.

"well actually... she would love to meet you..." he says and i chuckle lightly

"ill be out in a minute." i say, exiting his room and going to mine quickly, going to the mirror to see the damage he's done.

---

a/n

i'm sorry aly & khloe ily two

ARE YOU NASTY'S SATISFIED YET? HAHA

(ik this is bad lol, i'm an awkward
person i'm sorry)

-m