roomate [7]

guys, hey! i hope you still like this book 😂😬

chapter seven

ali's pov.

i skipped towards PINK and Victorias Secret  and waited for Jack when i got close to the entrance.

"ooo i can pick what you wear tonight." i voice behind me scares the living shit out of me. i spin around and hit his chest.

"perv" i say with a disgusted look on my face. he smirks and looks past me, into the store and his smirk only stretches at the  sight of what im guessing, girls panties.

all of the sudden his face turns from devilish to shock and i stare up at him in confusion. he looks down at me looking panicked? and quickly wraps his arms around my waist.

"Jack wh-" i say furrowing my eyebrows in confusion at his sudden and weird action.

"just play along" he hisses into my ear and i turn to look at him again confusion still.

"oh my gawwwddd! Jack!" i hear a squeaky and obviously fake voice behind us and i roll my eyes as of instinct.

"Valery" he hisses through his teeth and i turn my head to see whos looking at behind me.

there, i see a girl who looks about our age, she has gorgeous long blonde hair and light brown eyes. shes wearing a too-short crop top and jeans that make her legs look soo long. although she already looks about  5'6 shes wearing heals, making her look 5'11, towering over my 5'3 height.

i bite my bottom lip. although Jack obviously doesn't look like hes very fond of her i cant help to feel self-cautious around her. shes beautiful and not to manage bolth her and Jack are 50 feet taller than my short-ass.   

"its been soo long!" she says and gives him the biggest fake smile ive  ever  witnessed. i feel Jack pull me closer to his body and instantly, her attention averts to me and she eyes me carefully.

"whos this?" she says in a fake voice and i try to die, right there.

"this is Ali" Jack starts and smiles down at me. "my girlfriend."

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

i bite my lip as i look up at him and he continues to grin.

"shes not very social now is she?" whats-her-name says Vanessa? lol idc

"she usually is, she just doesn't believe in fake." i cant help but giggle at his comeback and i turn to catch her reaction.

her face his priceless. her mouth is wide open and her eyes are filled with shock.

"better shut your mouth" i start "you don't want flies in there" i finish and she snaps her mouth shut before sending me the meanest glare ive ever witnessed.

"whatever" she says and flips her hair. "i have better things to do." she says and struts away.

"that was a show." i giggle and look back up at Jack who has an amused smirk on his face.

i remove his arm away from my waist and face him. "ex?" i ask and arch a brow.

"yeah" be rolls his eyes and i grin

"you so owe me." i say and he rolls his eyes again. "yeah yeah" he mumbles and i chuckle before turning on my heel and entering the store.

i motion my hand for Jack to follow me and he soon by my side.

"need opinions on a bra?" he smirks and i laugh

"you wish." i respond still giggling and he huffs

"i do, i really do." he says.

----

hey lol

i suck @ caption

-andrea