The girl on the bus (BajanCanadian fanfiction)

Mitch's POV

It was the second week of school and I already was wishing it was summer. I just moved to a new school. I was sitting in my last class of the day I just sat there waiting. Finally the bell rang I walked to the bus. I only knew my friend JeromeASF. I make minecraft videos with him. I walked on the bus and saw a girl sitting in the seat right behind the bus driver. she was leaning up against the window and her legs were on her bag sitting on the seat next to her and she was on her phone. I could tell she liked minecraft because she had a creeper backpack and a minecraft shirt I could only see part of it because she had a creeper hoodie on with the hood up. I was going to go sit next to Jerome but I decided to sit in the seat behind her. The bus started and left the school. "Hey" I said peering over the seat. "Hi" she said not looking up from her phone. I looked at her phone to see what she was doing..... she was watching a minecraft video. "what are you watching?" "A minecraft video" she said still not looking up. "By who?" "Um.... BajanCanadian" she said still not looking at me. "Well this is my stop bye" she said walking off the bus not waving OR LOOKING AT ME! 'REALY HOW DID SHE NOT RECOGNIZE ME' I thought. I looked out the window and saw her turn around and wave to some one. I looked at her and saw that she had long curly brown hair and bright green eyes. She was beautiful and she was a fan. I couldn't stop thinking about her. my stop was next what meant I lived right down the road from her. I got off the bus and Jerome followed. " hey dood.... I saw you talking to Emma" "that's her name? I didn't even ask she was just watching YouTube on her phone..... she wouldn't even look at me" I said I kind of liked her. "what was she watching?" "ONE OF MY VIDEOS!!" "wow Mitch and she didn't recognize you." "NO" "well she is in our grade" "do you know what locker number hers is?" I asked. "No but I have a feeling someone has a crush" I was going to slap him at that point.

Emma's POV

I got off the bus and waved to my best friends Nicky and Anna. On the bus ride the new kid was talking to me I didn't even look at him I was to shy he asked who I was watching and I told him BajanCanadian then he kind of just stood there. I walked home and sat my stuff on my bed and got a text.

(E: Emma N: Nicky A: Anna)

N: Hey I saw you talking to the new kid Mitch on the bus.

E: is that his name? I didn't even look at him. Lol

A: He looked like he liked you.😘

E: REALY!?!?😳

N: YES!!!!😄

E: got to go see you guys at school.

~ the next day at school~

Mitch's POV

I walked to my locker and got my books. I was walking down the hall and saw a fermiler creeper hoodie. "hey" I said smiling.

Emma's POV

I was stand ing at my locker and someone taped in my shoulder. "hey" a fermiler voice said it was the kid from the bus. "hey" I quietly. I turned around and looked at him for the first time. 'OMG OMG OMG IT WAS BAJANCANADIAN!!!!!!' I yelled in my head. I looked down the hall to see Nicky running to me. "HEY......" she stopped and looked at Mitch. she puled me off to the side. "DO YOU KNOW WHO THAT IS!?!?" She yelled trying to be quiet so he wouldn't here. "YES!!!!" I yelled trying to be quiet to.

"You girls ok?" he asked. "Yes I'm fine" still fangirling in side. "soooo.... I take it you know who I am?" he asked. "YES" I yelled Making everyone in the hall stare. "Jerome said your name is Emma right?" he said. "yes and this is Nicky" "so do I have any classes with you?" "I don't know let me see your schedule" I looked at it " we have the same classes" "COOL!" He seamed really happy. "Let's go so we aren't late" "ok...... Is Anna here?" Nicky asked me. "I don't know maybe she is in class" I said. "Come on let's go" I said walking to class.

~gym class~

Mitch's POV

"Ok so today we are going to be running the mile with the girls" our teacher said. we all walked outside and all the girls were warming up. I looked over at the group of girls and saw Emma. she had short shorts on with her creeper hoodie. when we were ready I walked over to her. "hey mind if I run with you?" "I don't care" she said taking off her hoodie. she had one of my shirts on the NOO PLZ shirt on. "Ready.... set....GO!" the teacher yelled. Emma ran so fast 'HOW!' I though. she I finished I met up with her. "how do you run so fast?!?" "Im on the track team" she said smiling.

~LUNCH TIME!!!!~

I walked in the cafeteria and sat down next to Emma. she was sitting with Nicky. "Hey" they said in unison. "hey" I said smiling at Emma. "Hey want to hang out after school today?" "Ok" I said smiling at her.

(AN: hey this is the first chapter what do you guys think of it?)