PAX

The morning of day 1 of PAX

Emma's POV

I woke up in bed alone. Mitch must be getting ready. I walked into the kitchen with my hair a mess and still in my pajama shorts and T-shirt I looked a mess. Nicky and Mitch were eating. "Morning baby girl" "good morning Emma" "Hey guys" I said rubbing my eyes. "where's Jerome?" I said grabbing an orange. "He's still sleeping" "are the others up?" "Adam Anna and Ellie are up" "we should get Adam to wake Jerome up" "it would make a good v-log." "text him" "OK" Mitch said. I walked into the bathroom and got changed. When I came back to the living room Adam was there along with Anna Ellie and Jason. "Hey" "Morning ready to prank Jerome" "Yeah". we walked over to his bed. "Mitch you recording?" "yeah". Adam took a pillow and started hitting Jerome with a pillow and the rest of us joined in. "WTF ARE YOU GUYS DOING!?!?!?" he yelled. "WAKING YOU UP FOR PAX!!!!!" Nicky yelled. "OK" He yelled back. "WHY ARE WE YELLING?!?!?" Adam yelled. "BECAUSE WE CAN!!".

~at PAX~

We got to the booth to meet up with the fans. Mitch and I got a lot of fans that loved us as a couple. I got to mead Ssundee cavemanfilms antvenom captiansparklez and a lot of other YouTubers. it was fun. the next few days went by fast.

~at home~

Mitch drive home from the airport. "hey we have the house all to ourselves tonight what do you want to do" "umm I don't know what do you want to do babe?" I said taking my bags in the house. "Hey I just remembered its your birthday on Thursday" Mitch said. "yep I'll be 20" "I'm still older!" Mitch yelled acting 5... we do that a lot. "Yeah by 2 whole months though!" "Soooooo what did you get me?" I said putting my arms around his neck. he put his arms around my waist "I haven't got to that yet we have been at pax." He said. I looked over at the clock it was 10 "wow I didn't know it was that late" I said. "Want to go to sleep?" "Can you carry me to bed?" "FINE!" he said. we went and layed down and fell asleep I was really tired from PAX.

~Thursday~

Mitch's POV

I woke up early to call Jerome Nicky Adam and Anna to come over for Emma's birthday breakfast. A while later they all came and a little while later Emma woke up. she walked into the kitchen and we all yelled happy birthday. "OH MY GOD THANKS GUYS!!" she said hugging everyone and then kissing me. We ate and all went to the living room. "PRESENT TIME!" Emma yelled sitting on the couch. from Adam and Anna she got a new razer naga molten mouse. from Jerome and Nicky she got some iTunes money she is always listening to music. and from me I got her some new red converse. "THANKS GUYS" she said. "Oh and one more thing were going to Minecon next year to!" I said. "OMG OMG OMG!!!!! I have always wanted to go!" she yelled. for the rest of the day Emma and I just hungout alone.

AN: a lot of stuff happened in this chapter. also I'm writing this at 11 at night to lol I need to sleep now.