Chapter 20

Mitch's POV

~2.5 years later~

(AN: Jerome and Nicky are married and Adam and Anna are married and Jason and Ellie moved to PA and got married they have a 2 year old boy named Jacob)

I was recording with Jerome. "JEROME IM GOING TO WIN THE HUNGER DEANS!" I yelled into my mic. I herd little foot steps run into the recording room. "DADDY DADDY!" "Yes Bella" I said turning around to see her standing there. "I sit with you?" she asked "Yes you can" I said picking her up and put her on my lap. "Is that mini biggums?" "Yes it is" "Give her some headphones" "ok" I put a small set of headphones on her. "Say hi to Jerome Bella" "Hi uncle Jerome" she yelled. "Hi mini biggums" he said she started laughing. "Mitch have you scene Bella?" Emma asked. "I right here mommy" Bella said looking at her. "Let daddy record with uncle Jerome were going over uncle Adams and aunt Anna's house" she said. Bella though off the headset and jumped off my lap and ran to Emma. "YAAAAA UNCLE ADAM!" Bella yelled running to her room. "Well doods that was Bella my daughter" I said laughing. I went back to recording.

Emma's POV

I walked into Bella's room she was looking for one of her toys I guess. "Bella what are you doing?" "I getting my ceeper to show uncle Adam" "you mean your creeper?" "Yes" she said showing it to me. Adam got it for her for her second birthday it was a stuffed creeper that if you squeeze it it makes an explosion noise. "You ready now?" "No mommy I say bye to daddy" "ok" I said I grabbed her jacket and my creeper hoodie I always were. i walked into the game room "Bye daddy" Bella said. "bye Bella I'll see you at uncle Adam's later." "ok bye" she said and walked out of the room. "bye babe" I said. "I'll see you later" he said I walked over and gave him a kiss. "I'm almost done editing so tell Adam I'll be over later ok?" "Ok" I said and walked into the living room. "I READY MOMMY!" Bella yelled. "No your not you need your hoodie in... Put the creeper down and come here" I said and put the hoodie on her. she grabbed the creeper and we went to Adam's. "Do you want to knock on the door?" "Yes" she said running up the steps and knocked on the door. Adam opened the door. "UNCLE ADAM!!" Bella yelled and hugged his leg. "Hey Bella" he said laughing and picking her up. "I has my ceeper!" she said showing it to him. "I see... hey Emma" "hey Mitch will be here after he is done editing" "ok... come in" he said we went in side. "Hey Anna" I said. "Hey" she said walking out of the kitchen. "We have something to tell you" Adam said. "What?" I asked. "I'm pregnant" Anna said. "How long?" "Around 4 weeks" "Wow congrats" I said. "HI AUNT ANNA" Bella yelled Adam was still holding her. "Hi Bella" she said. "So is Ellie Jason and Jacob coming over" I asked. "So is Nicky and Jerome" Adam said. "Jacob coming?" Bella asked. "Yes Jacob is coming" I said Jacob is her friend and also Jason and Ellie's son.

~one hour later~

Jerome Nicky Mitch Jason Ellie and Jacob were now here. "so Adam why did you have us all come over?" Jerome said while Bella and Jacob climbed on him. "because we have something important to tell you." "I'm 4 weeks pregnant" Anna said. "congrats do you know what gender it is" "It's a girl" "Nice!" Jerome said. "Mr. ceeper get uncle Jerome!" Bella yelled making the creeper make the explosion sound. "Oh know I'm dead" Jerome said pretending to die. "Nicky you guys should have a kid to Jerome is already good with our kids" I said laughing. "well I may or may not be pregnant to" Nicky said. "Really?" I said. "yep" Jerome said. "HE NOT DEAD GET HIM" Jacob yelled. "Oh dear god" Jerome said running into the kitchen laughing with Jacob and Bella running after him. "Jerome is going to be a good dad" Mitch said. "I know all little kids like him" Nicky said. Jerome grabbed out his camera and vloged. "GUYS HELP IM BEING CHASED BY MINI BIGGUMS JACOB AND MR CREEPER." He yelled running away from two two year olds. "JEROME YOUR AN IDIOD!" Nicky yelled. we all laughed.