Truth or Dare

Emma's POV

"Hey guys" I said. "come on the guys are in the living room" I said. "umm why is Jerome on the floor?" Nicky asked helping him up. "I tripped him" I said sitting down next to Mitch. I looked over at him to see what he was doing he was texting someone. "who you texting?" I asked. "Adam he is here in PA for a week." he said. "hey is he doing anything?" I asked. "no why?" he asked. "can I see your phone?" "yeah why?" I took his phone.

(AN: A: Adam E: Emma)

E: hey Adam it's Emma do you want to come hangout at my house with Jerome Mitch and I?

A: Yeah why not can I have your address?

I gave him my address and gave Mitch his phone back. "Who were you texting?" "Adam will be here in a few mins" I said. "OMG YAAAAY ADAM IS COMING" Anna yelled jumping up and down. "Um..." Jerome and Mitch said staring at her. "she really likes Adam" I said. "ITS TRUE" she yelled. "Nicky Anna come with me I need to tell you something" I said walking to the other room. "what?" Nicky asked. "...Um I really like Mitch but I don't know if he likes me back." "same for me! I like Jerome but I don't know if he likes me either" Nicky said. "I LIKE ADAM" Anna said loudly. "WE KNOW" we both said. we walked back to the living room.

Adam's POV

I walked up to the house and knocked on the door. "I GOT IT!" I herd someone yell it sounded like Jerome. then I herd a loud noise like someone fell. "I DONT GOT IT!"the same person said. then some girl opened the door. "Hey Adam" it was Emma I remembered her voice from earlier. "Emma right?" "yeah come in" "why is Jerome on the floor" "I tripped him so he couldn't get the door" "is that what I herd?" "yes and THATS THE SECOND TIME TODAY!!" Jerome yelled getting up. i walked in to the living room and saw a girl siting on the couch.... she looked around 18 or 19 she had long blond waive hair with the tips of her hair dyed pink. She was wearing a black minecraft shirt that said skydoesminecraft on the top and blue jeans and she was looking on her phone I don't know if she knew I was standing there. "HEY IS ADAM HERE YET?" She yelled not looking away from her phone. "I don't know you tell me" I said sitting next to her. She looked over to me and smiled."Hi I'm Anna" "What do you guys want to do?" another girl said. "I don't know" "let's play truth or dare" Anna said. "ok who is going first?" Emma asked. "I'll go first" Anna said. "ummm Emma truth or dare?" "dare!" "I dare you to...... Kiss the guy you like!" Anna said. Emma's face got red and she stood up and sat next to Mitch

Emma's POV

I walked over and sat next to Mitch. I leaned in and kissed him. it was amazing. it lasted like 5 seconds and then I just sat there and my face got red. "ok now pick someone to go next" Nicky asked. "Mitch truth or dare?" "um... truth" "do you like me back" he sat there and stared at me and he kissed me again. "I'll take that as a yes?" I asked smiling and he nodded."ok Adam truth or dare?" "DARE" "I dare you to run down the street and yell I LOVE BUTTER!!!" "Gladly" he said getting up. I grabbed my phone and hit record. Adam ran down the street yelling what Mitch told him to. when he got near me he saw u was recording him he ran at me and picked me up and ran into the house "ADAM!!!" "what?" he said putting me down. "I'm done recording that" "GOOD" "ok who is next?" "ummm.... Jerome truth or dare" "dare" "I dare you to um kiss Nicky" he walked over to her and kissed her. "GLADLY!" he yelled. "ok is Anna truth or dare" "dare" "I dare you to um well to get Adam back I dare you to kiss Adam" the look on Anna's face was so funny she loved him she walked over and kissed him to she looked really happy. we played for a while. after Anna Adam Nicky and Jerome went home it was just Mitch and I. "hey before I leave I wanted to ask you some thing" he said "Yeah?" "will you...... go on a date with me tomorrow night?" "YES" I said. "well I better go" "bye Mitch" "bye Emma"

(AN: I'm going to try to uplode 2 chapters per day but that might not be accomplished)