Chapter 21

Jerome's POV

~7 months later~

"Hey guys want to vlog about life" I asked. "Sure" Emma said. Jason Ellie Jacob Emma Mitch Bella Adam Anna Nicky and I were at my house. I set up the camera on a tripod. "Hey everybody Jerome here with my wife Nicky Adam and his wife Anna Mitch with his wife Emma and mini biggums and Jason with his wife Ellie and there kid Jacob and this is our life update" I said. "Well Nicky and I will be having a baby bacca in around 2 months and his name is going to be Brandon" I said. "And Anna is going to be having our baby is 1 or 2 months as well and her name is going to be Lilly" Adam said. "Ellie and I already have a kid and this is him" Jason said pointing to Jacob. "Any you have scene my daughter Bella in many vlogs" "MINI BIGGUMS!" I Yelled "HI!" She yelled waving at the camera. I ended the vlog. "Mommy I tired" Bella said walking over to her mom. "Were going to go Bella's tired... bye Guys" Emma said walking out with Mitch and Bella. Everyone left shortly after that. "What do you want to babe?" I asked. "I'm tired want to go watch a movie?" "Sure" I said she layed down on the couch and I let her lay on my lap. I put my arms around her. "I love you babe" she said. "I love you to" I said. "Want some popcorn?" I asked. "Yes pleas" she said siting up so I could get up. "THANK YOU BABE" she yelled as I walked into the kitchen. I got the popcorn and layed back down with her. we finished the movie and it was 11:00 at night. "Hey Nicky ready for bed?" "Yep" she said walking to our room. she layed down and I layed next to her and put my arms around her waist well kind of. "Did you feel that?" she asked. "No what?" I asked she moved my and and I felt the baby kicking. "He is being a ninja" I said laughing she laughed to. after just laying there and talking for a while and talking we both fell asleep.

~the next morning~

I edited and uploaded the vlog we made yesterday. I walked past our room and Nicky was still sleeping it was only 9:00 so I'll let her sleep. She has been really tired lately. I walked into the kitchen and started to make pancake. I herd Nicky walk into the kitchen and she came over and hugged me. "I can't wait to have the baby..... then I can actually hug you" she said. "it's ok you can still hug me now but that's hard to do isn't it?" "Yes my belly is in the way" she said. "I can still to this though" I said and kissed her. "True" she said. "I made you pancakes babe" "thank you" she taking some. the rest of the day we just stayed at home being lazy.