After school

Emma's POV

I sat on the bus same as I did yesterday just sitting there watching minecraft videos I was watching a BajanCanadian video.... He seamed distracted in the video. Just then he came in the bus and sat behind me. "why do you put your backpack on the seat?" "So I can sit by myself..... why?" "I don't know just asking." "you still able to come over?" "yep!" he said smiling. "good" I said smiling back. I went back to watching the video. "what are you watching now." "you.... I always watch your videos on the bus ride home" I said. Jerome walked on the bus and sat next to Mitch. Jerome has all was went to this school and so have I but I never got the nerve to talk to him I was always to shy. "Hey Dood I see you found her again" he said to Mitch. Jerome looked at me "Hey Emma" 'He knows my name?' I thought. "Hi" I said shyly. "Do you want to record after you get home Mitch?" "Can't Dood I'm going to Emma's house now" "Oh" he said looking sad. "Hey.....Jerome do you want to come over to?" "YES!". "Well come on this is my stop" I said putting up my hood. we walked to my house and I got my keys out and unlocked the door. "you guys can put your bags on the couch if you want" "ok" Mitch said. "I'll be back in a minute I have to go turn on my computer you can come if you want" I said walking to my room.

Mitch's POV

"I'll come I guess" I said fallowing her. She disappeared in to her room. "coming?" I said looking back at Jerome "yeah" I walked into her room she must record for YouTube because she had a nice mic and headphones. "Hey" she said typing in the password. "so what do you want to do?""I don't know I can call Nicky and Anna and see if they wanted to come over" "that's fine." she called them. "they will be over in an hour" "ok what do you want to do wile we wait?" She looked at me and smiled. "record" she said. "I brought my lap top so we can" "What are we going to do" Jerome said walking in looking bored. "were going to record" Emma said smiling. we got all set up and I started the call I added Adam in the call to. "Adam!!!" I yelled. "WHAT?!?!" He yelled back. "HEY DOOOOOD" Jerome yelled. Emma wasn't in the call yet so she didn't know Adam was there.

Emma's POV

I was logging on to minecraft and opening Skype I got 3 messages and joined the call. "Ready?" I asked. before I got in the call I herd Mitch yelling from the living room. "Who is that Mitch?" someone asked. "that is Emma" he said. "Hi" I said. "Ooooooo Mitch is that your girlfriend" the person said. "NO she is just a friend ADAM!" Mitch yelled. "Wait sky?" I asked. "YEEEEESSSSSSS!" He said. "wow I never thought I would be meeting you ever" I said. "SOOOO what are we playing?" Jerome asked. "um how about cops and robbers?" I said. "OK" they said. "Emma what do you go by on YouTube?" Adam asked. "I go by cococat27(an: my minecraft username and YouTube name cococat727) but everyone just calls me Emma in my videos" I said. none of them saw my minecraft skin yet so I don't know what they will think. it looks kind of like sky's skin. "ok... I put the ip in the chat" Adam said. I logged on and looked at chat:

Skythekidrs has joined the game

Cococat27 has joined the game

BajanCanadian has joined the game

ASFJerome has joined the game

I took a picture of the chat and went on twitter and posted it and said: what should be expected in tomorrow's video @skydoesminecraf @jeromeASF @BajanCanadian

And went back to my computer. "who is doing the intro?" Jerome asked. "I think Jerome should he was the one who asked." I said. "ok" we all agreed. "ok... 3...2...1... Hey everybody Jerome here and I'm with sky Mitch and the new girl cococat27 or Emma and we are playing cops and robbers what is cops and robbers Adam." Adam explained and we all pinched Jerome. "and I'm the warden!!!" Adam yelled jumping on the presser plate. we all got teleported to the rooms. I was with Jerome and Mitch was by himself. "EMMA!!!! I CALL THE TOLITE!!!!" he yelled. "NO!" I said punching him. "WHY DO I HAVE TO BE ALONE!" Mitch yelled. "ITS OK BIGGUMS IM COMING FOR YOU!!" Jerome yelled punching through the wall. we played and ended up winning. We ended recording. "well Nicky and Anna will be here any min so we better go.... I had lots of fun Adam" "that was fun." we all said goodbye and logged of Skype. I walked into the living room and Jerome and Mitch were siting on the couch doing something. there was a knock at the door "I GOT IT!!" Jerome yelled. "NOPE" I yelled tripping him. I ran and opened the door. "Hey guys" I said.

(AN: this is chapter 2 chapter 3 should be out later tonight or tomorrow morning.