The day before PAX

Emma's POV
It was finally the day before pax!! I woke up and Mitch had his arms around me. I rolled over so I was facing him. "morning baby girl" he said and kissed me. "morning... guess what day it is!" "what day is it?" "ITS THE DAY BEFOR PAX..... We have 2 hours till we have to leave for the airport." I said. "Ok.... I vote you to go wake up Ellie and Jason" he said. "Why do I have to do it." "because Ellie is you friend" "well Jason's your friend" he said. "you two don't have to wake us up were already up!" Ellie yelled from the other room. "OK" I yelled. "You have to get up and finish packing Mitch." I said hitting him with my pillow. "I know" he said hitting me back.
~at the airport~
"I'm ready!" Adam said sitting down in his seat next to Anna. Ty sat next to Adam (#skylox :3) Mitch sat next to me and Ellie and Jason sat next to each other and so did Jerome and Nicky. I layed my head on Mitch's shoulder and fell asleep.
~1 hour later~
"Emma...... Emma....... EMMA!" Mitch yelled. "What?" I said. "were here" he said getting up.
~at the hotel~
We cheeked in and went to our rooms. We rented 2 rooms. Jerome Nicky Mitch and I shared one room. Adam Anna Ellie Jason and Ty shared a room. we all unpacked. Mitch and I were sitting on the couch watching tv when someone knocked on the door. it was Adam Jason Anna and Ellie. "What do you guys want to do I'm bored!" Adam said sitting at the table. "do you guys want to do a fan meet up?" I said sitting next to Adam. "Good idea" "I'll post were we will meet on twitter!" "were meeting at the mall right?" "yep"
~AT THE MALL!!~
I got out if the car and walked over to Mitch. He Grabbed my hand and kissed me in the cheek. we saw so many fans. when the meet up was over we went back to our hotel rooms. "We should have a movie night... just the four of us" I said sitting down on the couch." sounds fun" we watched movies and got ready for the first day if pax.

AN: I know it's short but next chapter will be day one of PAX