Chapter 15

Emma's POV

Today was Halloween we were going to Adams before going to the party. I got dressed and did my makeup for my wolf costume and put on my hat. Mitch was dressed in mid minecraft skin cloths and had a minecraft Betty the axe. "Ready to go to Adams?" "yep!" I said and got in the car.

~Adam's house~

I walked in to the house and saw Adam stranding in front of me with boxers on his head shaking a pillow case. "Umm.... Anna why do you let him do this?" I asked walking into the living room. "He just did that himself I had nothing to do with that.... but he is not going to the party like that" she said taking the boxers off his head. (AN: If you watched sky's video called spontaneous trick or treating then you will understand that that was really funny) I sat down on the couch. "Who's all here?" "just you two and Adam and I..... Jerome Nicky and Tyler will be here soon" "Ok" I said. Anna am went to get in her costume Nicky Anna and I were going to be wolfs. I was a grey wolf Anna was a red wolf and Nicky was a white wolf. the guys were there minecraft skins. Adam got changed and so did Anna when they got done everyone was there. Anna Nicky and I were standing there talking and Tyler walked up to us. "YOU GUYS ARE WERING DOG SUITS...... ARE YOU ALCOHOLICS" he said and the four of us laughed. (AN: you will not understand this if you haven't watched cops and robbers 10 by sky) "no Tyler were wolfs" "Oh ok." he said and walked away. Jerome had a suit on with a red tie and a Chewbaca mask on. We want to the party and had a ton of fun we danced around and stuff.

~at home~

"Mitch you ready for bed it's like midnight!" "Yeah" he said walking into our room. "Goodnight baby girl" "goodnight Mitch" I said. he put his arms around me and we fell asleep.

~a few months later it's almost been a year since they have been dating~

I woke up and Mitch was still sleeping with his arms around me. I rolled over so I was facing him. I kissed him hoping he would wake up and kiss back and he did. he opened his eyes "good morning baby girl" "morning..... so what are we doing today because I'm bored" I said looking at my phone" "we should go to the park" "ok..... what time is it?" I said he looked at the clock. "Oh it's almost 11" "let's get ready then and pack a lunch to" I said going to get dressed. I went to the kitchen and packed lunch. Mitch came walking into the kitchen. "Ready to go?" I said. "Hold on I for got something I'll meet you in the car ok?" "ok" I said walking to the car"

Mitch's POV

I had to grab something really important. I ran to our room and grabbed a small box from my dresser and put it in my pocket. I went outside and got in the car. "What did you forget?" "Just my phone" I said I had to lie to her.

~at the park~

We sat down in the grass on a blanket and had lunch. "Hey let's go walk by the lake" I said standing up. "Ok" she said grabbing my hand. we got to the lake and I stopped. I had the nerve to ask her and now was the perfect time.

AN: CLIFFHANGER!! I'm so mean..... You all most likely know what he is going to do.