Chapter 11

Ellie's POV

The next morning I woke up in Jason arms. he wasn't up yet. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of him hugging my with his chin on my head. I sent it to Emma.

(E: Emma El: Ellie)

El: haha I can't move :) (with the picture of us together)

E: AWW you two are cute together

El: I love him so much ❤️

E: you should wake him up breakfast is ready

El: ok

I put my phone on the table and rolled over so I was facing Jason. he must have woken up from me rolling over. "Morning" he said. "Morning.... Emma said breakfast is ready" "ok" he said. he kissed me on the forehead. "I love you Jason." "I love you to" "let's go eat" he said getting up. I got up and walked over to him and grabbed his hand. we walked into the kitchen and saw Emma and Mitch standing there talking. "where's Ty?" Jason asked. "He went to Adams house" Emma said sitting down at the table. "why?" "He said he wanted to stay there till pax... I think he didn't want to sleep on the couch anymore" "Oh ok" I said sitting down and getting food.

Jason's POV

I sat down next to Ellie and ate. after we ate we all got dressed. "Hey we should vlog" I said walking to get my camera. "ok.... can we tell the fans were dating?" Ellie said putting on a hoodie. "Yeah I guess so" I said walking into the living room and she followed. "EMMA MITCH WERE VLOGING WANT TO BE IN IT?" Ellie yelled. "YEAH" Emma yelled back. "You two are always yelling at each other" "I know but it's not to be mean were just joking" "oh ok then" I said. Emma and Mitch walked in and sat on the couch next to us. "hello stare Jason here with Mitch Emma and Ellie. were here in Emma and Mitch's house. I just wanted to make a vlog to tell you guys something important" I said looking over at Ellie who was doing something on her phone. I put my hand over her phone. "HEY! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" she yelled and then looked up. "Oh" she said looking at the camera. "did you already say it?" she asked. I herd Emma laugh at her. "shut up Emma" she said slapping her arm laughing to. "No I didn't but you can" I said. "OK...... Jason and I are dating!!!" she said hugging me. "that's it for the vlog just wanted to tell you guys that. bye guys!" I said. "BYEEEEEEEE!" Ellie yelled covering the camera with her hand. I turned it of and walked into our room.

Emma's POV

"Hey Mitch we never really told the doods that we were dating" I said. "LETS DO THAT NOW!" he yelled walking to our room. I walked in to our room and sat on the bed. "Ready?" "yeah" "Hey what's going on doods Mitch of BajanCanadian here with cococat27 or Emma and we have something important to tell you doods" "so about 2 months again if you follow us on twitter you would have screen this picture of Mitch and I on twitter" I said showing the picture. "Yes we are dating and you guys should be seeing both of us at pax" he said. "we will see you doods later take care" "BYEEEEE" I yelled. he turned off the camera. "UPLODE THE VIDEO!" I yelled. "I AM!" he yelled back at. "Yaaaaaaa" I yelled hugging him. "You act like your 5 sometimes" he said. "BECAUSE I LIKE TO!" I yelled. "OK THEN!" he yelled back laughing." Ok it's up" "what do you want to do now?" I asked walking and sitting on the bed. "um... we should go take Jason and Ellie to the zoo it's warmer than yesterday so it will be nice." "I hate the zoo but yeah we can go" "why do you hate the zoo?" "Because in grade school we went to the zoo almost every year" "Oh well we can still go" "ok let's go tell them" I said walking over to Ellie and Jason's room. "hey guys want to go to the zoo?" "Yeah sounds fun!!" Ellie said. "get ready were going to leave in 15 minuets" "OK!" Ellie said as I walked out of the room. I walked in to my room and grabbed my hoodie and ugg boots and walked into the living room. Mitch was standing there. "hey do you want to call Adam and Jerome and see if Nicky Jerome Adam Anna and Ty want to come?" I asked. "Ok I don't think Adam has been to the zoo yet" "I know Nicky Anna and Jerome don't like the zoo but they will go if everyone else goes" I said. Mitch called them. "they are going to meet us there" "ok" "Jason and I are ready" "LETS GOOOO!!!!" MITCH YELLED.

~at the zoo~

Mitch's POV

We got to the zoo and we were meeting everyone at the front gate. Jerome and Nicky were already there. "Is Adam Anna and Ty here yet?" Emma asked walking over to them. "no not yet." Jerome said. a while later we here someone laughing really loud. "Adam's here" Emma said. "How do you know?" Jerome asked. "Dood you can already here him." I said. "Oh" "HI" Adam yelled walking up the steps. We walked around and Adam yelled at the animals. "AAHHHHHH" Adam was screaming at the hippo. "ADAM STOP YELLING AT THE ANIMALS!" Anna yelled. "BUT ITS FUN!" we walked around and on the way home we stopped at a restraint to eat.

Emma's POV

We got home and watched the purge it was so scary. every time there was a scary part I would hide in Mitch's arms and Ellie did the same to Jason. after the movie we all went to bed.

AN: 2 chapters in one day.... Im very productive today :)