The craft show

Emma's POV

I woke up to my aunt calling my phone. "Hello?" "Hey Emma are you still coming?" "Yeah I am just give me like 20 min ok?" by that time Mitch woke up. He looked at me confused. "ok Ill pick you up soon" "ok love you bye" I said. "who was that" he asked sleepily. "my aunt she will be here soon." "Oh... well good morning" he said hugging me. I went and got dresses. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl of cereal. "Hey" Mitch said hugging me from behind. "Hey..... What time will you guys come over?" "up I thing around 3 or 3:30" "ok the show is 8:00am to 6:00pm" "ok I'll see you when I get to the show" "you can hangout at my house till you come to the show" I said putting my shoes on. "ok but I have to go home now I have to record with Jerome" "ok" I herd a knock at the door. I ran to the door "ready?" my aunt asked. "yes just let me grab my phone and say bye to Mitch." I said. "who's Mitch" "I am" he said walking over to the door. "he is my boyfriend" "well nice to meet you Mitch" she said. I grabbed my phone. "bye Mitch see you at 3" I said. "Bye Emma" it said hugging

him. I got to my aunts car because I didn't want to drive myself. "so you ready for today?" my aunt asked."Yeah... oh and my friends are coming at 3" "who is all coming?" "Adam Mitch Jerome Nicky and Anna" "I only know Nicky Anna and now Mitch" "well you can meet Jerome and Adam today."

~at the craft show~

"Aunt Lynn what time is it?" "it's 2:45" "ok thanks" I said. the bad part was that it was raining. "Emma move the chairs in the tent so they don't get wet" "ok" I grabbed the chairs and opened them in the tent and sat in one and ended up falling asleep.

Mitch's POV

we arrived at the craft show and walked around to find Emma's tent. "Do you know were she is?" "no I don't" I said. we walked up and down the rows of tents. We eventually found the tent. We walked in and saw Emma sitting in a camping chair sleeping. Adam walked over to her and poked her face. "really Adam?" I said. I walked over to her and sat in the chair next to her. "hey" I said shaking her shoulder. "Hey guys" she said sitting up in the camp chair. "So what do you want to do" Nicky asked. "well im hungry I haven't had food since this morning" Emma said standing up. "Ill come with you." We got up and walked around.

Jerome's POV

Emma and Mitch left the tent leaving Adam Anna Nicky and I standing there. "Hey Nicky want to walk around with me?" I asked. "Yeah why not!" she said. "Anna do you want to walk around with me?" I herd Adam say. "YEAH!" Anna said excitedly. She must really like Adam. I walked around with Nicky for a while. I have kind of liked her since grade school, But never told her. After kissing her a few days ago I wanted to ask her out but I was always with Mitch her and Emma when I wanted to ask her. but I can ask her now.

Nicky's POV

Jerome and I walked around for a while. For the past few days I couldn't stop thinking about when he kissed me. I really liked him. we were walking around and I was daydreaming as usual and I felt Jerome pull me of to the side. "hey I wanted to ask you something" he said. "after kissing the other day I couldn't stop thinking about it.... and I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?" he asked. "YES..... definitely yes!" I said. he Leaned in and kissed me. it was amazing. we walked around holding hands. it was nice. eventually we ran into Adam and Anna who were holding hands to.... WTF HAPPENED WHEN WE WERE GONE!.

Adams POV ( a few minuets ago)

Anna and I were walking around and I decided that I liked her enough that I wanted to ask her to be mine. She is beautiful. I look over at her and see her daydreaming. I was leaving in a week but I was here for a reason. I'm moving to PA in 2 months I was here to look at houses. I pulled her over to the side. 'You can do this Adam, you really like her' I thought.( AN: my friend told me this: your not crazy if you talk to yourself, your not crazy if you have a conversation with your self, only when you interrupt yourself is when your crazy.... just had to say that lol). "hey Anna can I ask you something?" "Yeah anything" she said happy as usual.

Anna's POV

Adam and I were walking around. I was daydreaming as usual. Adam pulled me of to the side. "hey Anna can I ask you something?" "Yeah anything" "Well..... um...... will you be my........ girlfriend?" he said. 'OMG OMG OMG I CANT BELEVE THIS IS HAPPENING!!!' I thought. "yes!" "good because ever since I saw you I loved you" he said then kissed me. it was like a dream come true. "come on let's go find the others" he said taking my hand. we eventually ran into Jerome and Nicky who were holding hands to. "OOOOoooooOOOO are you two dating now" Adam said. "Maybe... are you two?" Jerome asked. "YES" I said really happy.

Emma's POV

Mitch and I got some lunch and after we ate we walked around. it was really cold and I forgot my hoodie at home. "Hey you cold baby girl?" " Yes I'm freezing!" "do you want my hoodie?" "YES PLEAS!" I yelled. "here you go." he said handing me a red and black checkered hoodie that matched his minecraft skin. I basically dressed like his minecraft character except for the Shark tooth necklace(I now know that it is dog tags and not a shark tooth necklace... But I'm too lazy to change it so please don't yell at me). "Hey Mitch I'm your minecraft character!..... just without the necklace." I said. "haha we can get you a necklace like mine if you want... I saw a necklace stand around here." "yes then I can be you!" I said giggling. we went and found the shark tooth necklaces. I got one and he got one to so we matched. I put it on and stood in fount of him. "HEY.... Guess what..... IM YOU!" I said. "Haha you are" he said hugging me. "Let's go find the others." he said. "Can I have a piggyback ride.....PLEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZ MITCH!!" I yelled. "FINE!" he said. "YAAAAAAAA!" I yelled.

Jerome's POV

I walked around holding Nicky's hand and Adam walked around holding Anna's hand. we were trying to find Mitch and Emma. Finley I saw Mitch's hoodie that I could never miss. "HEY BIGGUMS OVER HERE!" I yelled. I saw that Mitch wasn't wearing his jacked Emma was. she got off his back and I saw that she looked like Mitch's minecraft character. "Hey Biggums.... you to dating now or something" he said looking at me and Nicky and then at Adam and Anna. "Yes" all 4 of us said at the same time. " Oh yeah guys I have to tell you something" Adam said. "WHAT IS IT!!!" Anna yelled excitedly. "I'm going to be moving here in 2 months" "YEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" Anna yelled hugging him.

AN: next chapter will have Ellie and some more of team crafted in it :)