The Date

Emma's POV

I walked to my locker and grabbed my books. I set my bag on the floor and went to grab my books when I felt someone put there arms around my wast. I looked back and it was Mitch. "hey" I said looking back at him. "ready to go to class?" "no not really but I'll go anyway" I said laughing. "come on lest go" he said. we walked to class and sat down.

~Lunch~

I sat down with Nicky, Anna, Jerome, and Mitch. Jerome and Nicky sat next to each other and I sat next to Mitch. We ate and talked for a while. The bell rand and I got up to leave. "Hey I'll see you at 5 tonight" "ok" I said and ran to class.

~The Bus~

I sat on the seat like I normally do. With my bag on the seat watching a BajanCanadian video. Mitch walked on to the bus with Jerome, Nicky, and Anna. Mitch sat in his normal seat the bus left the school the bus stopped quick and I fell off my seat (this has actually happened to me before) Mitch looked over the seat and saw me on the floor. "Are you ok?" he said laughing. "Yeah I'm fine" I said embarrassed and I started blushing.

It was my stop next. "Bye Mitch see you tonight" I said waving to him. I ran home and ran to my closet. I know I had a few hours but still. I grabbed a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and a white tank top had a picture of headphones on it and put it on my bed. I went and got a shower. I put on my my outfit. I put gel in my hair and let it dry so it would be curly. I went in to my closet and grabbed a pare of my purple converse and walk into the living room. the door bell rang I put my shoes on and ran to the door. "Hey" I said opening the door. "Hey ready to go?" "Yeah let me just grab my phone" I grabbed my phone and met him in the car. "So were are we going?" "it's a surprise" "Ok then" I said. we drove to the park and I got out of the car. "come with me" he said grabbing my hand. we walked through the woods on the dirt path. We got to an open area on top of the hill. He guided me over to a blanket on the ground with a picnic basket. He handed me a sandwich and we sat and ate. "thanks Mitch" I said laying down on the blanked. I looked over to him and he was staring at me. "Can I ask you something?" "yeah anything" "Will......you...umm be my girlfriend?" He asked

Mitch's POV

I sat there next to her and stared at her she was so beautiful. she looked over at me. I could just stare in to the bright green eyes. I wish she was mine I finally got the nerve to ask her. "Can I ask you something?" "Yeah anything." she said staring at me. "Will......you...umm be my girlfriend?" I asked. "YES!!" she yelled. she came over and sat closer to me We laid down and looked up at the stars. she had her head in my chest. We sat there for a while and just looked at the stars. "Mitch I'm cold.... do you want to go back to my house and watch a movie?" she asked. "Yeah" I said. we walked back to the car and drove to her house. she fell asleep on the way home. we got to her house and puled in the driveway. I got out and walked to her side of the car. I opened the door and picked her and carried her in the house. "Hey you still up for a movie?" I asked putting her on the couch. "yeah you can pick the movie if you want." she said. "ok" I walked over to the shelf and looked at the movies. "Hey I'm going to go change I'll be right back." she yelled. I picked a scary movie. She walked out with short gym shorts and a minecraft T-shirt one of those wolf hats I think there called spirit hoods I don't know what there called but she looked cute in it. "So what are we watching?" she asked sitting in the couch next to me. "A scary movie"I said.... she looked kind of mad. "I hate scary movies" she said pouting like a little kid. "It's ok I'll protect you" I said petting her hat. "YAAAAA!!" She yelled still acting like a little kid hugging me. I thought it was cute. I put the movie in and started it. I sat on the the couch next to Emma and she laying next to me. at one point she got scared and was hugging me. then she fell asleep when the movie was over I carried her to her room and put her in bed. I kissed her on the head. she must have woken up when I was carrying her in because she hugged me. "hey do you just want to stay it's late." "Yeah I'll stay" I said. "you can sleep in here or in the couch it's up to you" "I'll sleep on the couch." I said. "ok I'll grab you some blanket and a pillow she said walking over to the closet in the hall. "will you come tuck me in" she said hugging me. "ok" I said picking her up. I set her in bed and kissed her. "goodnight Emma" "goodnight Mitch" she said. I walked out into the living room and laid down and tried to fall asleep, but I kept hearing a thumping noise. I grabbed my phone and shined the light around and saw a shadow of a little turtle in the floor. I picked it up and walked to Emma's room. "hey Emma can I come in?" "yes" she said quietly, I walked in. "what's wrong?" she asked. I showed her the turtle I found. "Oh that's just Yurtle she likes to walk around the house..... if you don't want her to bother you your welcome to stay in here" she said. "ok" I said I put Yurtle back in the living room and went back to Emma's room. "hey" I said poking her. she scooted over making room for me. I laid down next to her and hugged her. "Good night." I said and then fell asleep.

AN: FINALY I HAVE CHAPTER 4 DONE. Sorry for not writhing I have been busy/lazy. also sadly the turtle I mentioned in the book... she died irl so I'm still sad about that. Ill work on the next chapter and will be out some time this week ( not making ANY promises)

~Megan