Chapter 5 ( I'm to lazy to think of a chapter name)

AN: I'm writing this in study hall because I'm bored :)

Emma's POV

The next morning I woke up to someone hugging me I looked over and it was Mitch. "morning Emma" "morning" I said grabbing my phone. He was still hugging me. I looked at the time it was 6:05 and it was Friday. "we still have school today." I said. "I DONT WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL" he yelled putting a pillow over his head. "BUT YOU HAVE TO GO!" I yelled hitting him with a pillow. "FINE!!" he yelled rolling off the bed. I got up and got dressed.

~bus stop~

The bus stopped in front of us and we walked to our seats and Jerome walked up to Mitch's seat and sat down. "Hey biggums.... I see were you were last night." Jerome said smercking. 'WOW Jerome really' I thought. "So how did the date go?" he asked. "great" Mitch said smiling at me. "can we tell him?" I whispered to Mitch. "yeah" "so last night Mitch asked me to be his girlfriend...... and I said yes" I said smiling. Mitch leaned over the seat and kissed my head.

~lunch time!!~

Mitch and I walked in the cafeteria holding hands. we walked to our table and everyone was there. "I see you two are now dating." Nicky said smiling. "yeah" I said smiling. "so do you guys want to hangout this weekend?"Jerome asked. "I can't I have to work with my aunt at a craft show all weekend" I said sadly. " we shall all come visit you" Jerome said. "ok but it's going to suck because it's going to rain all weekend and it's an outside show." i said. "WE WILL COME ANYWEY!!" Anna yelled. "were bringing Adam to." "That's fine with me..... it's going to be boring anyway"

~Home~

I got home and turned on my computer. I went on twitter to see what was going on. I got a message from my friend that lives in California who I met on twitter (and yes I do mean Ellie aka @_radmore). I didn't tell her I was dating Mitch yet.

(E: Emma El: Ellie)

El: Hey

E: HEY GUESS WHAT!!!

El: WHAT!!!

E: We got a new kid in school and guess who it is!

El: WHO JUST TELL ME ALL READY WOMEN!!

E: Its @BajanCanadian!!!

El: OMG hey doesn't @ASFJerome go to your school to?

(Someone else answered to)

J: @_radmore @cococat27 YES I DOOOOOO!!

E: really Jerome!

J: YESSSSSS!!

El: HIIII JEROME!!

( Mitch then answered to)

M: DID YOU MISS ME YET!!!! (he sent a picture of himself)

E: MABYE!!!! :3

J: You guys want to Skype?

El: YESSSSSSS!!

E: Yeah

M: Ok biggums

I called Ellie and added Mitch and Jerome. "HEY GUYS!" I yelled. "HI" Ellie yelled. "HEY..... did biggums answer?" "no he didn't." "oh"he said. "HEY TURN ON YOUR WEB CAMS!" Ellie yelled. "FINE CALM DOWN WOMAN GOD!" I yelled messing with her. I turned on my web cam and waved at them." Hey do you guys want to play-" I got cut off by a knock at the door. "I'll be right back" I said taking off my headphones. "OK!" I herd Jerome yell. I ran to the door and opened it and to my surprise Mitch was standing there. "HEY what are you doing here!?" "I came to see my girlfriend before she has to work this weekend" he said and kissed me. "your the best boyfriend... I love you" I said. "I have Ellie and Jerome in a Skype call come on" I said grabbing his hand.

Jerome's POV

Emma left the room leaving the camera pointing at her empty chair. "so I wonder who is at the door." Ellie said. "I think I know who it is" "WHO!" "I think it's Mitch because normally he answers the Skype call right away but he didn't" "oh ok" she said happily. Emma's mic was still in so we could kind of here what she was saying. "hey Ellie I think I here Mitch" "yeah I do to"

Emma's POV

We walked in to my room and I grabbed my extra set of head phones. "I CALL THE CHAIR!!!" Mitch yells. "BUT ITS MY CHAIR!!" I yelled. "NO ITS MINE NOW" "FINE I'll just sit on your lap then." I said handing him the headphones. "hi Mitch" Ellie said. "HEY biggums why are you over Emma's?" "because I wanted to hangout with my girlfriend before she has to work this weekend." he said then kissed my head. "I didn't know you guys were dating!" "you know now" Mitch leaned over and kissed me again and I herd a camera go off. I looked over at the screen. "JEROME!" "WHAT!" "WHY DID YOU DO THAT!" "BECAUSE!" He said. I went on twitter to see a tweet from Jerome: AWWW look at @BajanCanadian and @cococat27 they are so cute together <3 and attached to that was the picture of Mitch and I kissing. I looked at the comments some were really nice 'AWW you guys are perfect for each other!' it here ware so mean '@BajanCanadian you shouldn't date that ugly b**** you should date me' I started to cry. "it's ok baby girl they are just mad that you are so beautiful" he said hugging me. "I love you Mitch" "I love you too" "so want to play minecraft now?" "ok" "WE CAN PLAY ON MY SERVER!" Ellie yelled. "OK I NEED THE IP" "ITS IN SKYPE CHAT.... god women you don't have to yell at me" Ellie said laughing. we played for a few hours. Jerome and Ellie had to go. "can I stay the night PLEEEEEESSS!!??" Mitch yelled. "YES!" "YAAAA" he yelled. "I'm tired I'm going to change I'll be back." I said I went and changed and went and laid down and fell asleep.

AN: the next chapter will be about the craft show.