Chapter 22

Adam's POV

I woke up and Anna was Laying next to me on her phone. "good morning beautiful" "morning babe" she said looking over at my. I kissed her and we got out of bed. I walked into the kitchen and got out some cereal and sat down and ate. "Hey want to record today?" Anna asked walking into the kitchen. "Sure just me and you or with others?" "Just us.. we can do a survival series" "Ok" we ate and recored. we recorded for a few hours it was fun.

~4 weeks later~

I was sleeping when Anna woke me up. "Adam.... Adam get up" "what.... I'm up... you ok what time is it?"I asked looking at my phone it was 6 am. "why are you up so early?" "The baby's coming" she said. "Let's go then" I said getting dressed.

~hospital~

The doctors took Anna and I called the guys. They all came. "UNCLE ADAM!!" Bella yelled running over to me. "Hey what are you doing up so early?" I asked her picking her up. "She was all ready up when you called" Emma said. "Why was she up at 6 am?" I asked. "Correction she was up at 5:30.... for I don't know what reason" Mitch said. Then Jason came in with Ellie carrying Jacob who was sleeping. "Hey" they both said walking in. then the last to arrive was Jerome and Nicky. we all sat in the waiting room. "Mr.Dahlberg?" "That's me" "You may see your wife now" "I come?" Bella asked following me. "Yes you can" I said. We all walked back. "Hey" I said as I walked in. "Hey" I walked over to her and saw she was holding Lilly. "Uncle Adam I see?" I lifted up Bella so she could see "who dat?" "This is Lilly" "Hi Lilly" Bella said. everyone walked over. "Aww she's so cute"

Jerome's POV

~back at home~

"I'M STILL TIRED" I yelled face planting into bed. "Then go back to sleep" "How are you not tired?" "I don't know" "I'm going back to sleep" "Ill lay with you" she said laying with me. we did absolutely nothing that day.

~a few months later~

We were driving back to the hospital once again. they took Nicky in and I called the guys. "So at least it's not 6am this time" Adam said walking in with Anna and Lilly. "Yeah" then Mitch Emma and mini biggums came in. "Hey Dood" Mitch said carrying Bella. "Hey Dood" I said as soon as Bella herd me she ran to me. "MINI BIGGUMS!" I said and she ran to me. "Uncle Jerome why are we here" "Because your going to get to meet Brandon soon" "Who that?" "My son" "Ok!" she yelled walking over to say hi to Adam. then Jason and Ellie came with Jacob and him and Bella started playing. "Mr.Aceti?" "Yes" "You can see your wife now" we all walked back. I walked over to Nicky she was holding Brandon. "Biggums he looks like you" Mitch said. "He dooo" I said laughing.