Chapter 23

Jerome's POV

~3 years later~

I was recording with Mitch Adam and Jason. "IM AT THE BOAT!" I yelled. "NO YOUR NOT!" Mitch yelled he was the warden. then in chat it said JeromeASF was shot by BajanCanadian. "GOD DANGIT!" I yelled. "Hey Bella" I herd Mitch say she was now 5. "Tell mini biggums I said hi" I said. "She said tell Brandon Hi" he said. "She can tell him now he is sitting with me now... Brandon say hi" "HIIIIIIIIII" he yelled. "RIP Headphones" Adam said. "I agree" Jason said we all started laughing. we ended the video and edited. "Hey babe" Nicky said walking in. "Hey" "So what are we doing today" "I was talking with the guys and we were planing to go to the park in a little while" I said. "Ok sounds fun"

~park~

We got to the park and Mitch and Emma were there already. "Bella!!" Brandon yelled running over to her. "Brandon!!" they ran and played. "Those two are like inseparable" i said sitting down next to Mitch and Emma and Nicky sat next to me. "I know" "So are those two" Mitch said pointing to Lilly and Jacob. "Your kids are like best friends" Adam said walking over to us" "So are Lilly and Jacob" "I know"

Mitch's POV

~20 years later~

Emma and I were sitting on the couch watching tv. "You know my life is like a dream come true" Emma said. "Really?" "Yeah I got the perfect guy as my husband and the best friends" "My life is good to" I looked over at her and she was texting some one "Who you talking to?" "Bella she asked if her and Brandon could come over" "Ok" "they are coming over in an hour" "Ok" I said. Bella and Brandon have been dating for around 6 years now and Jacob and Lilly have been dating for a few years and Jacob preposed to Lilly last month.

~one hour later~

There was a knock on the door. "I'll get it" I opened the door. "Hi daddy" Bella said hugging me. "Hey come in" I said we all sat in the living room. "So what did you want to tell us" Emma said. "Brandon preposed to me today" she said showing me her ring. "That's awesome!"

~years later~

Bella and Brandon are married and have twin girls and Lilly and Jacob are married to and have a little boy.

THE END

(AN: I hope you guys liked the story!)